Italian cooking vacation

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cheshire, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Cheshire

    Cheshire Guest

    I hope this is not too off topic....or redundant. We are planning a cooking
    class/vacation trip to Tuscany this summer or fall, and we are looking for
    recommendations. Specifically, we are looking at a couple of offerings of
    The International Kitchen. One is "A Classic Tuscan Table with Chef Claudio"
    and another is called "Authentic Southern Tuscany". We would appreciate
    comments from anyone who has been to these or other Italian cooking
    vacations.

    Thanks.

    GC

    Tags: