Italy Tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Juniper

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01C2FEC1.04F7FF20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thinking about taking my 15 year old grandson on a bike tour through = Italy (I'm into biking and he
would do OK), combining sites with = scenery, history, fun (?). Not excessively pricey preferred.
Maybe Late = July? Any suggestions? --=20 Steve Juniper ([email protected])

"If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we = would be too simple to
understand it."
- = Peter Kramer -

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01C2FEC1.04F7FF20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Thinking about taking my 15 year old grandson on a bike tour = through Italy=20 (I'm into
biking and he would do OK), combining sites with scenery, = history, fun=20 (?). Not
excessively pricey preferred. Maybe Late July? Any = suggestions?</DIV>
<DV>-- <BR>Steve Juniper (<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>)</DIV>
<DVI> </DIV>
<DVII> "If the human brain was simple enough for = us to=20 understand, we
would be too simple to understand=20
it."<BR> &nbsp=
; =
&=
nbsp; &n=
bsp; &nb=
sp; =20
- Peter Kramer -</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005F_01C2FEC1.04F7FF20--

"Steve Juniper" <[email protected]> wrote in news:eh3la.123557$OV.222108@rwcrnsc54:

> Thinking about taking my 15 year old grandson on a bike tour through Italy (I'm into biking and he
> would do OK), combining sites with scenery, history, fun (?). Not excessively pricey preferred.
> Maybe Late July? Any suggestions?

There are dozens of bicycle tour companies that specialize in Italy. Most of them focus on scenery,
culture, and fun (in varying amounts). The vast majority of these companies are well regarded and
get pleanty of repeat business. You can't go far wrong, especially if you use a company that's been
around a while. I would recommend against July, however, as the popular bicycle touring areas get
very warm then. September-October would be more comfortable.

I agree. Will be too hot in July. I was cycling in Northern Italy in the first week of June about 6
years ago and it hit at least 35c EVERY day.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01C30534.EE877980 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Steve Take a look at the group Experience Plus. We did the Venice to FLorence = tour - its was
wonderful. Best prices of any tour I researched. NOt = the faciest but no complaints here (and my
hubby is ver picky). E=20 "Steve Juniper" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:eh3la.123557$OV.222108@rwcrnsc54... Thinking about taking my 15 year old grandson on a bike
tour through = Italy (I'm into biking and he would do OK), combining sites with = scenery, history,
fun (?). Not excessively pricey preferred. Maybe Late = July? Any suggestions? --=20 Steve Juniper
([email protected])

"If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we = would be too simple to
understand it."
- = Peter Kramer -

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01C30534.EE877980 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
5.50.4807.2300" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Steve</FONT></DIV>
<DV><FONT size=3D2>Take a look at the group Experience Plus. We = did the=20 Venice to
FLorence tour - its was wonderful. Best prices of any = tour I=20 researched.
NOt the faciest but no complaints here (and my = hubby is=20 ver picky).</FONT></DIV>
<DVI><FONT size=3D2>E</FONT> </DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DVII>"Steve Juniper" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>>
= wrote in=20 message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:eh3la.123557$OV.222108@rwcrnsc54">news:eh3la.123557$OV.22210= 8@rwcrnsc54</A>...</DIV>
<DVIII>Thinking about taking my 15 year old grandson on a bike tour = through=20 Italy (I'm into
biking and he would do OK), combining sites with = scenery,=20 history, fun (?). Not
excessively pricey preferred. Maybe Late July? = Any=20 suggestions?</DIV>
<DIX>-- <BR>Steve Juniper (<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>)</DIV>
<DX> </DIV>
<DXI> "If the human brain was simple enough = for us to=20 understand,
we would be too simple to understand=20
=
it."<BR> &nbsp=
; =
&=
nbsp; &n=
bsp; &nb=