Italy

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Seems as if the sophistication of the women's medical programs hasn't caught up with the men yet:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=2003/jun03/jun26news

    Eight women unfit for Italian nationals

    Fabiana Luperini and Luisa Tamanini (Team 2002 Aurora RSM) were prevented from starting the elite
    women's road race in the Italian national championships Wednesday, along with six other riders,
    according to a Datasport report. The Italian cycling federation determined that the results of their
    health checks did not conform with national regulations.

    Other riders prevented from starting include Francesca Lotti (GS Giglio Toscano), Sabrina Emmasi
    (Prato Bike Marathon), Silvia Bagnone and Monia Poggi (Velo Club Vaiano Cecchi), Valeria Cucci
    (Carrera Deca Equipe Romagna), and Barbara Cazzaniga (Road Runner Guerciotti).

    William Dazzani, manager of Luperini's Team 2002, has been under house arrest as part of the Brescia
    doping investigation opened in early June.

    <snip><end>

    Rumour has it that all 8 of those women are Padans. Just a rumour though, unsubstantiated.

    Tags:

  2. Nev Shea

    Nev Shea Guest

    "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Rumour has it that all 8 of those women are Padans. Just a rumour though, unsubstantiated.

    Rumor has it that all women golfers are lesbians. This is unsubstantiated also.

    NS

  3. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    > "Nev Shea" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > news:[email protected]:
    > >
    > > > Rumour has it that all 8 of those women are Padans. Just a rumour though, unsubstantiated.
    > >
    > > Rumor has it that all women golfers are lesbians. This is
    unsubstantiated
    > > also.

    Makes sense to me. In Padanland most of the women are lesbian and half of the men, Gay!

    Has something to do with their "servicing" of the Axis military troops during WWII.

    This is semi-substantiated.

    Dashii