It'll keep you frustrated for ages...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bomba, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Tags:


  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

  3. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    It's certainly frustrating if you have a mouse with a "back" button that is easily knocked.

    Andy Chequer has a few keys now though.
     
  5. Miles Todd

    Miles Todd Guest

    bomba wrote:
    > Try to get out of the Crimson Room: http://www.datacraft.co.jp/takagism/index_e.html
    >
    > Sorry Sorni, probably not the link you were hoping for :)
    >

    Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes, anyhow.

    Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at AFTER he is done, not before)
     
  6. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    miles todd wrote:
    >
    > Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes, anyhow.
    >
    > Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at AFTER he is done,
    > not before)
    >

    So where's the hint for the combo?

    --
    --
    Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall
    "We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
    a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
    them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
    could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
    instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"
     
  7. Miles Todd

    Miles Todd Guest

    Raptor wrote:

    > miles todd wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes,
    >> anyhow.
    >>
    >> Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at
    >> AFTER he is done, not before)
    >>
    >
    > So where's the hint for the combo?
    >

    That part kinda bothers me. The hint is in the game, but the
    answer isn't. You know the note with the URL? That's the
    hint. The web address has the answer. If yer too lazy, it's
    1994 (or 1996, can't remember).

    Miles
     
  8. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    miles todd wrote:

    >
    >
    > Raptor wrote:
    >
    >> miles todd wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes,
    >>> anyhow.
    >>>
    >>> Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at
    >>> AFTER he is done, not before)
    >>>
    >>
    >> So where's the hint for the combo?
    >>
    >
    > That part kinda bothers me. The hint is in the game, but
    > the answer isn't. You know the note with the URL? That's
    > the hint. The web address has the answer. If yer too lazy,
    > it's 1994 (or 1996, can't remember).
    >
    > Miles
    >
    I thought it was OK, but I wished it used more logic than
    trial and error.

    Shawn
     
  9. Miles Todd

    Miles Todd Guest

    Shawn Curry wrote:

    > miles todd wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> Raptor wrote:
    >>
    >>> miles todd wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten
    >>>> minutes, anyhow.
    >>>>
    >>>> Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at
    >>>> AFTER he is done, not before)
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> So where's the hint for the combo?
    >>>
    >>
    >> That part kinda bothers me. The hint is in the game, but
    >> the answer isn't. You know the note with the URL? That's
    >> the hint. The web address has the answer. If yer too
    >> lazy, it's 1994 (or 1996, can't remember).
    >>
    >> Miles
    >>
    > I thought it was OK, but I wished it used more logic than
    > trial and error.
    >
    > Shawn

    Yes. I'd agree. The "click like crazy on every possible
    thing in sight until something happens" approach leaves
    something to be desired, all right.

    Miles
     
Loading...
Loading...