It'll keep you frustrated for ages...

Andy Chequer

Guest
It's certainly frustrating if you have a mouse with a "back" button that is easily knocked.

Andy Chequer has a few keys now though.

Miles Todd

Guest
bomba wrote:
> Try to get out of the Crimson Room: http://www.datacraft.co.jp/takagism/index_e.html
>
> Sorry Sorni, probably not the link you were hoping for :)

Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes, anyhow.

Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at AFTER he is done, not before)

Raptor

Guest
miles todd wrote:

> Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes, anyhow.
>
> Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at AFTER he is done,
> not before)

So where's the hint for the combo?

"We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

Miles Todd

Guest
Raptor wrote:

> miles todd wrote:
>

>> Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes,
>> anyhow.
>>
>> Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at
>> AFTER he is done, not before)
>>

> So where's the hint for the combo?

That part kinda bothers me. The hint is in the game, but the
answer isn't. You know the note with the URL? That's the
hint. The web address has the answer. If yer too lazy, it's
1994 (or 1996, can't remember).

Miles

Shawn Curry

Guest
miles todd wrote:

> Raptor wrote:
>
>> miles todd wrote:
>>

>>> Well, it kept me frustrated for ages... Ok, ten minutes,
>>> anyhow.
>>>
>>> Miles (Remember, click the spot the dancer points at
>>> AFTER he is done, not before)
>>>

>> So where's the hint for the combo?
>>

> That part kinda bothers me. The hint is in the game, but
> the answer isn't. You know the note with the URL? That's
> the hint. The web address has the answer. If yer too lazy,
> it's 1994 (or 1996, can't remember).
>
> Miles

I thought it was OK, but I wished it used more logic than
trial and error.

Shawn

Miles Todd

Guest
Shawn Curry wrote:

> miles todd wrote:
>

>> Raptor wrote:

>>> So where's the hint for the combo?
>>>

>> That part kinda bothers me. The hint is in the game, but
>> the answer isn't. You know the note with the URL? That's
>> the hint. The web address has the answer. If yer too
>> lazy, it's 1994 (or 1996, can't remember).
>>
>> Miles
>>
> I thought it was OK, but I wished it used more logic than
> trial and error.
>
> Shawn

Yes. I'd agree. The "click like crazy on every possible
thing in sight until something happens" approach leaves
something to be desired, all right.

Miles