ITM Millenium Handlebars (Road) - Anyone used them?

bikemistress

Feb 8, 2006
Hi! I am the one who is having my Calfee frame repaired and while waiting for the frame to come back, I am updating some parts. I just ordered an ITM Millenium Handlebar, 200 grams. I was wondering if anyone has any positive or negative experience with these bars? Please advise. Thanks! :)

You should be fine. I've been riding ITM for years .... Pro 225 , and Pro 260 - good stuff . GO 25.8 bar diameter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on ! :)

Thanks! I ordered a 25.8 mm diameter bar. Now I need to go out and ride (my old bike, that is)!!!

Adam-from-SLO said:
You should be fine. I've been riding ITM for years .... Pro 225 , and Pro 260 - good stuff . GO 25.8 bar diameter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on ! :)

bikemistress said:
Hi! I am the one who is having my Calfee frame repaired and while waiting for the frame to come back, I am updating some parts. I just ordered an ITM Millenium Handlebar, 200 grams. I was wondering if anyone has any positive or negative experience with these bars? Please advise. Thanks! :)
I have a pair on both my bikes. ITM makes a "strada" version which is a shallow drop bar which is very nice. The "ergo" is a nice bar as well although some folks think the drop is a little low. In any case, you'll find these bars to be sturdy and light and most of all very comfortable (as in not to stiff). The 25.8 is fine, but I would expect the OS types are just as good.

mike