ITM Millennium Bolt Sizes

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by -Lsq Dhs ], May 20, 2003.

  1. -Lsq Dhs ]

    -Lsq Dhs ] Guest

    I am wanting to order a torque wrench for making adjustments on my ITM Millennium stem (non
    over-sized) but cannot remember what sizes the Allen heads are on them.

    The top I know to be 5mm, but am not sure about the stem clamps. Does anybody know this off the top
    of their head?

    Reply as you can.//d

    Tags:

  2. Suzy Jackson

    Suzy Jackson Guest

    "[ dhs ]" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:IDsya.933$%[email protected]...

    > I am wanting to order a torque wrench for making adjustments on my ITM Millennium stem (non
    > over-sized) but cannot remember what sizes the Allen heads are on them.

    M5 capheads, which use a 4mm Allen key. In my case I threw away the nasty crappy bolts supplied with
    the stem and replaced them with stainless M5x20 cap head bolts. Much better, as they don't corrode
    like the blackened steel ones supplied with the stem.

    Regards,

    Suzy

    --
    ---