ITM Millennium Bolt Sizes

-Lsq Dhs ]

Guest
I am wanting to order a torque wrench for making adjustments on my ITM Millennium stem (non
over-sized) but cannot remember what sizes the Allen heads are on them.

The top I know to be 5mm, but am not sure about the stem clamps. Does anybody know this off the top
of their head?

Reply as you can.//d

"[ dhs ]" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:IDsya.933$%[email protected]...

> I am wanting to order a torque wrench for making adjustments on my ITM Millennium stem (non
> over-sized) but cannot remember what sizes the Allen heads are on them.

M5 capheads, which use a 4mm Allen key. In my case I threw away the nasty crappy bolts supplied with
the stem and replaced them with stainless M5x20 cap head bolts. Much better, as they don't corrode
like the blackened steel ones supplied with the stem.

Regards,

Suzy

--
---