It's a Boy!!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Hillel, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Hillel

    Hillel Guest

    My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday, Dec 25 at 10:32 am. Perhaps a future
    'bent rider?

    ---Hillel

    Tags:

  2. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    congratulations on the wonderful addition to the family and (if youlive in the US) the wonderful
    full year tax deductin! "Hillel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday, Dec 25 at 10:32 am. Perhaps a future[/q1]
    [q1]> 'bent rider?[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> ---Hillel[/q1]

  3. Akensmith

    Akensmith Guest

    [q1]>My wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy yesterday, Dec 25 at 10:32[/q1]
    am.>>

    Mazel Tov!