It's a small world...........

[email protected] (Paladin) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> To Spider, you're good at this flame-fest bizness, but be careful who you invite to Idaho. My
> razorback hog back at the trailer has standards regarding the company its willing to keep.

If I had any idea that he actual had the stones to back up the ******** that he spewed, I'd be right
with you. But like most every other USENET punk, he doesn't have any guts unless he's parked in
front of a PC.

Any *****, snot-nosed kid can be tough in USENET.

Besides, I'd love to see him show up and see all his so-called MTB "skills".

Spider

[email protected] (MTBScottie) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: Re: It's a small world........... From: [email protected] (Spider) Date: 9/4/2003
> >4:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >[email protected] (Paladin) wrote in message
> >news:<[email protected]>...
> >>
> >> To Spider, you're good at this flame-fest bizness, but be careful who you invite to Idaho. My
> >> razorback hog back at the trailer has standards regarding the company its willing to keep.
> >
> >If I had any idea that he actual had the stones to back up the ******** that he spewed, I'd be
> >right with you. But like most every other USENET punk, he doesn't have any guts unless he's
> >parked in front of a PC.
> >
> Your continuting this ridiculous back and forth conversation only shows that you are just another
> USENET punk.

No, I actually walk the walk. And at 6500', 15 miles in, I was walking a lot.

But still, you're just a punk who's all tough in USENET. When you show up in person, I'd love to see
how tough you are. But you won't, because you're a coward.

> >Any *****, snot-nosed kid can be tough in USENET.
>
> You have proven that.....

Oh, but Spanky, I've never tried to be tough. Thanks for playing, though.

> >Besides, I'd love to see him show up and see all his so-called MTB "skills".
>
> I don't have anything to prove to anyone about my skills.

Sure you do. You pretend to know something, and flail about giving advice, so you sure do have
something to prove.

> Just for the hell of it though, I plan on posting some pictues of the "sidewalks" I ride. I think
> you'll find they are abnormally more narrow, rockier, steeper and a bit more mud then you would
> find on normal sidewalks.

Anybody can d/l pictures of places off the web, Stupidski.

> Keep on responding, my last communication with you....

You make all kinds of promises you can't keep.

Spider

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 2 Sep 2003 14:56:31 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
>
> >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> mmmm, I love the smell of irony! specially over a holiday....
> >>
> >> Dave (like Sunday beer)
> >
> >Uh, Dave? It's great that you recognize something when someone explains it to you. You may wish
> >to read again the parenthetical remarks that I made. I am guessing that you believe you are the
> >soul of wit.
> >
> >Spider
>
> so now you'd like to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe.

Obviously you can't read. I'm not surprised.

Hump away, stoner.

Spider

On 5 Sep 2003 10:59:32 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

>Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

>> >Uh, Dave? It's great that you recognize something when someone explains it to you. You may wish
>> >to read again the parenthetical remarks that I made. I am guessing that you believe you are the
>> >soul of wit.
>> >
>> >Spider
>>
>> so now you'd like to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe.
>
>Obviously you can't read. I'm not surprised.
>
>Hump away, stoner.
>
>Spider

Sure thing JD mini me....

[email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> mtbscottie says:
>
> > Just for the hell of it though, I plan on posting some pictues of the "sidewalks" I ride. I
> > think you'll find they are abnormally more narrow, rockier, steeper and a bit more mud then you
> > would find on normal sidewalks.
>
> If that's how they "abnormally" are, then can we assume that they are normally exactly the same as
> the normal sidewalks?
>
> What a maroon....

Lighten up Baker. Go spend some time with that skank you call a wife instead of neglecting her for
'puter time.

http://tinyurl.com/mgr8