It's a small world...........

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mtbscottie, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Spider

    Spider Guest

    [email protected] (Paladin) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > To Spider, you're good at this flame-fest bizness, but be careful who you invite to Idaho. My
    > razorback hog back at the trailer has standards regarding the company its willing to keep.

    If I had any idea that he actual had the stones to back up the bullshit that he spewed, I'd be right
    with you. But like most every other USENET punk, he doesn't have any guts unless he's parked in
    front of a PC.

    Any pussy, snot-nosed kid can be tough in USENET.

    Besides, I'd love to see him show up and see all his so-called MTB "skills".

    Spider

  2. Spider

    Spider Guest

    [email protected] (MTBScottie) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Subject: Re: It's a small world........... From: [email protected] (Spider) Date: 9/4/2003
    > >4:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
    > >
    > >[email protected] (Paladin) wrote in message
    > >news:<[email protected]>...
    > >>
    > >> To Spider, you're good at this flame-fest bizness, but be careful who you invite to Idaho. My
    > >> razorback hog back at the trailer has standards regarding the company its willing to keep.
    > >
    > >If I had any idea that he actual had the stones to back up the bullshit that he spewed, I'd be
    > >right with you. But like most every other USENET punk, he doesn't have any guts unless he's
    > >parked in front of a PC.
    > >
    > Your continuting this ridiculous back and forth conversation only shows that you are just another
    > USENET punk.

    No, I actually walk the walk. And at 6500', 15 miles in, I was walking a lot.

    But still, you're just a punk who's all tough in USENET. When you show up in person, I'd love to see
    how tough you are. But you won't, because you're a coward.

    > >Any pussy, snot-nosed kid can be tough in USENET.
    >
    > You have proven that.....

    Oh, but Spanky, I've never tried to be tough. Thanks for playing, though.

    > >Besides, I'd love to see him show up and see all his so-called MTB "skills".
    >
    > I don't have anything to prove to anyone about my skills.

    Sure you do. You pretend to know something, and flail about giving advice, so you sure do have
    something to prove.

    > Just for the hell of it though, I plan on posting some pictues of the "sidewalks" I ride. I think
    > you'll find they are abnormally more narrow, rockier, steeper and a bit more mud then you would
    > find on normal sidewalks.

    Anybody can d/l pictures of places off the web, Stupidski.

    > Keep on responding, my last communication with you....

    You make all kinds of promises you can't keep.

    Spider

  3. Spider

    Spider Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 2 Sep 2003 14:56:31 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
    >
    > >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> mmmm, I love the smell of irony! specially over a holiday....
    > >>
    > >> Dave (like Sunday beer)
    > >
    > >Uh, Dave? It's great that you recognize something when someone explains it to you. You may wish
    > >to read again the parenthetical remarks that I made. I am guessing that you believe you are the
    > >soul of wit.
    > >
    > >Spider
    >
    > so now you'd like to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe.

    Obviously you can't read. I'm not surprised.

    Hump away, stoner.

    Spider

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 5 Sep 2003 10:59:32 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

    >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    >> >Uh, Dave? It's great that you recognize something when someone explains it to you. You may wish
    >> >to read again the parenthetical remarks that I made. I am guessing that you believe you are the
    >> >soul of wit.
    >> >
    >> >Spider
    >>
    >> so now you'd like to tell me what I should and shouldn't believe.
    >
    >Obviously you can't read. I'm not surprised.
    >
    >Hump away, stoner.
    >
    >Spider

    Sure thing JD mini me....

  5. R.White

    R.White Guest

    [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > mtbscottie says:
    >
    > > Just for the hell of it though, I plan on posting some pictues of the "sidewalks" I ride. I
    > > think you'll find they are abnormally more narrow, rockier, steeper and a bit more mud then you
    > > would find on normal sidewalks.
    >
    > If that's how they "abnormally" are, then can we assume that they are normally exactly the same as
    > the normal sidewalks?
    >
    > What a maroon....

    Lighten up Baker. Go spend some time with that skank you call a wife instead of neglecting her for
    'puter time.

    http://tinyurl.com/mgr8