Its a start...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now but
    it
    | will expanding, but it goes something like this:
    |
    | http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html
    |
    | - CA-G
    |
    | Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Looks good so far. I loved seeing the pictures of various rides. Looks like a nice trail too. Just
    bookmarked the page so I can check back here and there for updates.

    Simon.......oh by the way whats Fabritzio Ratsolini riding, looks like a super 8 and I am so
    jealous :eek:)

  3. scottieski

    scottieski Guest

    The Bethpage pictures are wonderful Carla!

  4. "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now but
    it
    | will expanding, but it goes something like this:
    |
    | http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html

    Great stuff! Have you considered any of the Geocities premium packages? I'm on the Geocities Pro for
    $9 a month, mainly because I wanted a specific domain name for my site. It gets rid of the ads,
    though that doesn't bother me since I block them on my browser anyway with popup blocker.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 1/27/2003

  5. "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now but
    it
    | will expanding, but it goes something like this:
    |
    | http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html

    You know, that is the first time I have ever seen a trail sign stating "Eye protection required"

    It makes perfect sense, but I've never heard it even brought up before

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 1/27/2003

  6. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  7. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now
    but
    > it
    > | will expanding, but it goes something like this:
    > |
    > | http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html
    > |
    > | - CA-G
    > |
    > | Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    > |
    > Looks good so far. I loved seeing the pictures of various rides. Looks
    like
    > a nice trail too. Just bookmarked the page so I can check back here and there for updates.

    We will be adding to it often. I will be adding some older pictorals sometime soon from when I
    lived up north.

    > Simon.......oh by the way whats Fabritzio Ratsolini riding, looks like a super 8 and I am so
    > jealous :eek:)

    You are correct, our little man rides a SC Super 8. His backup bike (no pics yet) is an Intense M1.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  8. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Ground Control©" <ground[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now
    but
    > it
    > | will expanding, but it goes something like this:
    > |
    > | http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html
    > |

    > Great stuff! Have you considered any of the Geocities premium packages? I'm on the Geocities Pro
    > for $9 a month, mainly because I wanted a
    specific
    > domain name for my site. It gets rid of the ads, though that doesn't
    bother
    > me since I block them on my browser anyway with popup blocker.

    Just using this as the homepage start. We have ISP space that we'll be using too.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  9. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Ground Control©" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now
    but
    > it
    > | will expanding, but it goes something like this:
    > |
    > | http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html
    >
    > You know, that is the first time I have ever seen a trail sign stating
    "Eye
    > protection required"
    >
    > It makes perfect sense, but I've never heard it even brought up before

    Pretty much a majority of the trails around here have those postings. I am assuming its because of
    liability issues.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  10. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > "Ground Control©" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    <snip>
    > > You know, that is the first time I have ever seen a trail sign stating
    > "Eye
    > > protection required"
    > >
    > > It makes perfect sense, but I've never heard it even brought up before
    >
    > Pretty much a majority of the trails around here have those postings. I am assuming its because of
    > liability issues.
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Seems like just a "Common sense required" sign would do. Of course that would assume too much and
    the lawyers wouldn't like it.

    Matt

  11. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

  12. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

  13. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now but
    it
    > will expanding, but it goes something like this:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Coo. Need wee bikes for Izzy and Chapman. Though I think they're more into basejumping - must be
    some Disney Lemming in the lineage somewhere.

    Keep the site coming on ;-)

    Andy Chequer

    Footnote: The O.P. recognises that Disney is a registered trademark of the Disney Corp. Thanks for
    destroying Winnie the Pooh, guys.

  14. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Nice start! Didn't you have a web-page before as well? I seem to recall a site of yours with
    > pictures of bikes and tattoos.

    Yes, before I moved I had my web page online. Lots of pics of rides, bikes, bike shows and all my
    assorted body art. I am going to be putting those pics back up soon when I get the chance.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  15. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > The Bethpage pictures are wonderful Carla!
    > >

    > I agree! I love the shots with the blue sky showing between the trees.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/fun5.JPG
    >
    > Good stuff.
    >
    > There's some great photographers here in AMB.

    Thats me riding and Jim behind the camera.

    I guess his time put in photography school has some benefits...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  16. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Ground Control© wrote:

    > Great stuff! Have you considered any of the Geocities premium packages? I'm on the Geocities Pro
    > for $9 a month, mainly because I wanted a specific domain name for my site. It gets rid of the
    > ads, though that doesn't bother me since I block them on my browser anyway with popup blocker.

    $9 / month? Do you get a gold-plated mouse with that?

  17. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > So how many bikes between you all now? Nice pics by the way.

    Last I remember, about 13 of them. 9 in our home and another 4 in various garages and basements.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  18. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | > So how many bikes between you all now? Nice pics by the way.
    |
    | Last I remember, about 13 of them. 9 in our home and another 4 in various garages and basements.

    got me beat, with 7 in the house and 5 in my storage shed.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 1/27/2003

  19. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:

    > Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now but it will expanding, but
    > it goes something like this:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html

    From your home page:

    Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area
    for more information. Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

    http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/FunRide.htm

    - Jay :p

  20. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    cool Web page ! I like the pic nice bikes.