Its a start...

RE/
>Pretty much a majority of the trails around here have those postings. I am assuming its because of
>liability issues.

I like the sign I saw near St Alban's Head on the south coast of UK. It was something to the
effect of:

"You are on private property.

Please don't climb any fences because you may find yourself face-to-face with unfriendly livestock.

This is a beautifyl place. Enjoy it.

If anything happens to you, that's your problem, not ours."
-----------------------
Pete Cresswell

Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > | Okay, we are slowly working on our web page, not much there right now
> but
> > it
> > | will expanding, but it goes something like this:
> > |
> > | http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/Homepage.html
> > |
> > | - CA-G
> > |
> > | Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
> > |
> > Looks good so far. I loved seeing the pictures of various rides. Looks
> like
> > a nice trail too. Just bookmarked the page so I can check back here and there for updates.
>
> We will be adding to it often. I will be adding some older pictorals sometime soon from when I
> lived up north.
>
> > Simon.......oh by the way whats Fabritzio Ratsolini riding, looks like a super 8 and I am so
> > jealous :eek:)
>
> You are correct, our little man rides a SC Super 8. His backup bike (no
pics
> yet) is an Intense M1.

Heheheheh!

Is there a reason scrolling over didn't show me his comments Carla?

Shaun aRe - ta!

P.s. - nice site!

"Jay" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> From your home page:
>
> Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
>
> The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help
> area for more information. Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try
> again later.

Yes. Geocities kinda sucks.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!