Its A Wet Rainy Friday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are mild offenders in comparison to some that passed through.

Hey now I've been a member here for a while and have made some actual cycling related posts.

That's good. Cycling is a great sport and the post counts always go up when the season kicks in. A little off topic but too bad about Cancellara. I will miss seeing him this spring. Maybe he can rehab before the TDF.

ambition said:
We needed a place to squat for a couple days. Sorry for disturbance, you should see what these animals are like on the other site.
And of course, you are the worst of the offenders. Maine doesn't suck...

such an angry little man...did Andre not finish what he started? bring it into the gon and you'll leave satisfied to the core.

Tony Lombardi said:
such an angry little man...did Andre not finish what he started? bring it into the gon and you'll leave satisfied to the core.
you never stepped in the gon in your life.. now **** off.. moderator do you see what i have to put up with

cycle master said:
Tell him how all this was your idea.
I did say I would be here since I already had an account. I also told everyone to behave but even as I was asking I knew it wasnt gonna happen lol.

ambition said:
I did say I would be here since I already had an account. I also told everyone to behave but even as I was asking I knew it wasnt gonna happen lol.
hows the gout... any of your dates turn out to be dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.