Its A Wet Rainy Friday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tidings

Mar 25, 2015
Well, brah, I was planning on shoving a few pineapples up you ass after I dominate you to the point of utter submission. That should loosen you up pretty good.

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
Ok Tony you have ruined my plans for pineapple for breakfast. Good thing I have a cantelope.

slack tidings

Mar 25, 2015
jhuskey said:
Ok Tony you have ruined my plans for pineapple for breakfast. Good thing I have a cantelope.
:)

That city bunghole has no understanding of real training. He's old and weighs 275lbs. It would be a bloodbath in the octagon. My dojo has a name for people like him- Nancy-boi's. We pound them and plow them until they realize they belong barefoot and pregnant.

Mar 25, 2015
Tony Lombardi said:
Well, brah, I was planning on shoving a few pineapples up you ass after I dominate you to the point of utter submission. That should loosen you up pretty good.
lovely, just lovely......ok jhusky boot this homophobic *******

Mar 25, 2015
Tony Lombardi said:
:)

That city bunghole has no understanding of real training. He's old and weighs 275lbs. It would be a bloodbath in the octagon. My dojo has a name for people like him- Nancy-boi's. We pound them and plow them until they realize they belong barefoot and pregnant.
i wont even joke about MMA with you.. its a big part of my life , i trained night and day hoping for a chance to go pro and dont think some half chinese half mexican twink has any right to give me **** about my passion.. so FU

Mar 25, 2015
jhuskey said:
Ok now you done it. Can't decide if I want Chinese or Mexican food.
im beginning to realize that you're not taking my ban requests seriously :angry: ... you're gonna let these fruity ballsacks ruin this website

slack tidings

Mar 25, 2015
cityhunter5555 said:
i wont even joke about MMA with you.. its a big part of my life , i trained night and day hoping for a chance to go pro and dont think some half chinese half mexican twink has any right to give me **** about my passion.. so FU
half chinese and half mexican maybe but 100% man. the only thing you're passionate about is ole Andre and his serpintine bike shorts....you snake handler you.

slack tidings

Mar 25, 2015
cityhunter5555 said:
im beginning to realize that you're not taking my ban requests seriously :angry: ... you're gonna let these fruity ballsacks ruin this website

watch your step, brah.

Mar 25, 2015
Tony Lombardi said:
half chinese and half mexican maybe but 100% man. the only thing you're passionate about is ole Andre and his serpintine bike shorts....you snake handler you.
you dont even have the right to mention his name, your not 1% of the man he is

slack tidings

Mar 25, 2015
cityhunter5555 said:
you dont even have the right to mention his name, your not 1% of the man he is
GO GIVE ANDRE A BLOW AND POST AGAIN WHEN YOU'RE THROUGH SNAKE CHARMER!

I'll rip your geriatric ass to shreds in the gon.

Mar 25, 2015
Tony Lombardi said:
bc4a7ac76208ad2e1e925a969b9ff555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.