Its A Wet Rainy Friday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, brah, I was planning on shoving a few pineapples up you ass after I dominate you to the point of utter submission. That should loosen you up pretty good.

Ok Tony you have ruined my plans for pineapple for breakfast. Good thing I have a cantelope.

jhuskey said:
Ok Tony you have ruined my plans for pineapple for breakfast. Good thing I have a cantelope.
:)

That city bunghole has no understanding of real training. He's old and weighs 275lbs. It would be a bloodbath in the octagon. My dojo has a name for people like him- Nancy-boi's. We pound them and plow them until they realize they belong barefoot and pregnant.

Tony Lombardi said:
Well, brah, I was planning on shoving a few pineapples up you ass after I dominate you to the point of utter submission. That should loosen you up pretty good.
lovely, just lovely......ok jhusky boot this homophobic *******

Tony Lombardi said:
:)

That city bunghole has no understanding of real training. He's old and weighs 275lbs. It would be a bloodbath in the octagon. My dojo has a name for people like him- Nancy-boi's. We pound them and plow them until they realize they belong barefoot and pregnant.
i wont even joke about MMA with you.. its a big part of my life , i trained night and day hoping for a chance to go pro and dont think some half chinese half mexican twink has any right to give me **** about my passion.. so FU

Ok now you done it. Can't decide if I want Chinese or Mexican food.

jhuskey said:
Ok now you done it. Can't decide if I want Chinese or Mexican food.
im beginning to realize that you're not taking my ban requests seriously :angry: ... you're gonna let these fruity ballsacks ruin this website

cityhunter5555 said:
i wont even joke about MMA with you.. its a big part of my life , i trained night and day hoping for a chance to go pro and dont think some half chinese half mexican twink has any right to give me **** about my passion.. so FU
half chinese and half mexican maybe but 100% man. the only thing you're passionate about is ole Andre and his serpintine bike shorts....you snake handler you.

cityhunter5555 said:
im beginning to realize that you're not taking my ban requests seriously :angry: ... you're gonna let these fruity ballsacks ruin this website

watch your step, brah.

Tony Lombardi said:
half chinese and half mexican maybe but 100% man. the only thing you're passionate about is ole Andre and his serpintine bike shorts....you snake handler you.
you dont even have the right to mention his name, your not 1% of the man he is

cityhunter5555 said:
you dont even have the right to mention his name, your not 1% of the man he is
GO GIVE ANDRE A BLOW AND POST AGAIN WHEN YOU'RE THROUGH SNAKE CHARMER!

I'll rip your geriatric ass to shreds in the gon.

Tony Lombardi said:
bc4a7ac76208ad2e1e925a969b9ff555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.