It's about so much more than money -- F/u to How much does you bike cost

Baldmtn

Apr 17, 2005
Currently the bike I own is a $1,400 Bianchi Veloce - because - well I don't have to explain that part. But I am lusting for a Bianchi Luna $5,699.99. I ride perfromance motorcycles as well and trust me my wife loves these "CHEAP" Bicycles. If I could get some of the motorcycles out of my garage I would have a Luna. Man, I could care less about what you ride, and even less what your opinion is about what I ride. If you have it to spend, get the best. And, just like everything else in life - you get what you pay for. Why not ride Carbon or Ti if you can. It is about the ride -- But so many more things as well. Some of that comes from years - the years alot of you don't have yet. Your opinions change - life changes you.

50 percent of the reason I ride Bianchi is because I find them beautiful and yes, that is important. If you aren't proud of it, if you don't love it -- move on -- you are missing the point......
Everyone keeps saying "doesn't matter as long as you ride" - **** -- there are plenty of activites that keep you in shape. Riding is about competition, whether it is with yourself, your best friend or Lance. Compete with the stopwatch, or your friend or at a race or you can just go home and buy a stairmaster.......

Of course that is just one man's opinion

Baldmtn said:
Currently the bike I own is a $1,400 Bianchi Veloce - because - well I don't have to explain that part. But I am lusting for a Bianchi Luna $5,699.99. I ride perfromance motorcycles as well and trust me my wife loves these "CHEAP" Bicycles. If I could get some of the motorcycles out of my garage I would have a Luna. Man, I could care less about what you ride, and even less what your opinion is about what I ride. If you have it to spend, get the best. And, just like everything else in life - you get what you pay for. Why not ride Carbon or Ti if you can. It is about the ride -- But so many more things as well. Some of that comes from years - the years alot of you don't have yet. Your opinions change - life changes you.

50 percent of the reason I ride Bianchi is because I find them beautiful and yes, that is important. If you aren't proud of it, if you don't love it -- move on -- you are missing the point......
Everyone keeps saying "doesn't matter as long as you ride" - **** -- there are plenty of activites that keep you in shape. Riding is about competition, whether it is with yourself, your best friend or Lance. Compete with the stopwatch, or your friend or at a race or you can just go home and buy a stairmaster.......

Of course that is just one man's opinion
I agree, go with the best, its about the bike, not the money!:D