It's been a while..(again!)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Cp1, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Cp1

    Cp1 Guest

    Back for more.

    --

    CP1

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

  3. Cp1

    Cp1 Guest

  4. "CP1" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Back for more.

    Salutations, dude. Been up to Reddick lately?

    CC

  5. Cp1

    Cp1 Guest

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "CP1" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >
    > > Back for more.
    >
    > Salutations, dude. Been up to Reddick lately?
    >
    > CC

    Hey Bro.

    Unfortunately, I haven't been on the 1track in almost a year. A new business venture has me working
    more now than ever, but at least it is for myself. No longer is my soul being sucked outta my
    eyeballs while sitting behind the windshield, staring at the bumper in front of me, only to
    eventually get canned from the corporation that is killing me. (run on sentence)

    That's why I came back to the group. I want to get things back to how they used to be. I miss flying
    down the trails, banging the trees and narrowly escaping tragedy!

    How's life in the big city for you?

    --

    CP

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "CP1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "CP1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Back for more.
    > >
    > > Who the hell are you?
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > HAHA.
    >
    > I was wondering when/if Jerome would bite.
    >
    > How's life "In the middle of everything"?

    It's the "Middle of Everywhere", you goof. Much better now that RF decided to warranty a crankarm
    for my SS.

    JD

  7. "CP1" <[email protected]> wrote

    > I want to get things back to how they used to be. I miss flying down the trails, banging the trees
    > and narrowly escaping tragedy!
    >
    > How's life in the big city for you?

    Same old. Flying down streets, banging the cabs and narrowly escaping tragedy.

    CC