It's been awhile!

masi rider

Aug 1, 2007
My last ride was in October 07, since then I have not been on this forum, started eating wrong, smoking again, not hitting the gym and gained about 10 pds back. I did however get the bike tuned up over the winter,(both bikes actually,Masi road and Kona Mtn.).

So here I am back on the forum, looking for inspiration to start riding, quit smoking, eating RIGHT, and working out. This is my first step in getting to where I left off in October.

Enough of me soap-boxing, hope everyone has been well, and hope to see you on the road soon.

Mike

Stop smoking, get on your bike, and eat right. Start slow, once you get going, it'll all be downhill from there. Keep on the forum and let us know how your doing.

Well, tomorrow's the day. I got it off from work, change of the routine, get up, put the kids on the bus and go for a ride. No Smokes! I'll keep you posted.

Good for you. We all have occasional bad stretches... the important thing is to get back into riding again. You will see, the rest will take care of itself...

Welcome back.

Yeah if you stop riding or exercising the best thing to do is at the very least crack down on the way you eat. You can maintain your weight that way.