It's confirmed...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.

    Who else is going?

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.
    >
    > Who else is going?
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    ah yes summer plans for get togethers are ramping up for both east and west....

    woo-hoo...

    Penny

  3. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    Penny S. wrote:

    > ah yes summer plans for get togethers are ramping up for both east and west....
    >
    > woo-hoo...
    >
    > Penny

    I'm still looking for a small frame bike for you to use when you're down here. It's looking
    promising. Our spare (16.5" K2 RazorBack RSX) if Erin's not riding it at the time (I know it's still
    a little too big) and a 14.5" steel frame Kona of which I don't know the model. My friend Jeni rides
    it (sometimes) and she's 5'2". Another female friend rides a
    15.5" Rocky Mountain Hopper but she rides with us almost everytime we go out.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  4. Carla says:

    >A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.
    >
    >Who else is going?

    Gonna try......

    Steve

  5. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > Carla says:
    >
    > >A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.
    > >
    > >Who else is going?
    > >

    > Gonna try......
    >
    > Steve

    Try hard, we'd like to see you there...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  6. Carla A-G wrote:
    > A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.
    >
    > Who else is going?

    I'll be here, err..... there. well you know what I mean.

    And Carla, if you wish, SWMBO has suggested you may treat yourself to a hot bath/shower, etc. at
    Chateau Namretnug any time you wish.

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.
    >
    > Who else is going?
    >
    > - CA-G

    Not me, 'cos you might kick my butt for being cheeky.

    Shaun aRe

  8. Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Carla says:
    >

    >>Try hard, we'd like to see you there...
    >

    > Will do, and am doing ;-) I missed the Turlkey Burner last year, so am "owed" a trip to that part
    > of the world.

    No excuses! Hell I'll even drive down and get you and loan you one of our cars (the 87 wagon) if
    you need it!

    --
    John G. http://home.attbi.com/~ovlov/ 1987 245 189K 1988 764 291K 1988 765 137K 1995 Vulcan 16K 2000
    XTerra 38K

  9. Shaun R says:

    >Not me, 'cos you might kick my butt for being cheeky.

    Buc-Aack!

    Actually, it looks like such a skinny butt I'd be afraid to kick it for fear of damaging my toes ;-}

    Steve

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >Not me, 'cos you might kick my butt for being cheeky.
    >
    > Buc-Aack!

    You seem to have lost your sarcasm detection device Sonoffa Bitch ',;~P``````

    > Actually, it looks like such a skinny butt I'd be afraid to kick it for
    fear of
    > damaging my toes ;-}

    It's small, it's rock hard, and it's strong - that's why you'd bust yer foot ya wobbly
    arsed owd git!

    > Steve

    Shaun aRe - skinny and strong, oh aye....

  11. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > Carla A-G wrote:
    > > A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.
    > >
    > > Who else is going?
    >
    > I'll be here, err..... there. well you know what I mean. And Carla, if you wish, SWMBO has
    > suggested you may treat yourself to a hot bath/shower, etc. at Chateau Namretnug any time
    > you wish.

    Thanks for the offer, the campsite has showers (probably cold ones) and such. We didn't
    think camping in your backyard would be quite approved by your neighbours, especially when
    woken up at 3am...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  12. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > Not me, 'cos you might kick my butt for being cheeky.

    Nah, you'd fit in perfectly with the rest of us stupid looking people :)

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Not me, 'cos you might kick my butt for being cheeky.
    >
    > Nah, you'd fit in perfectly with the rest of us stupid looking people :)

    Heheheh - cheers Carla, I'm honoured to be referred to in such a way by your good self!

    Oh, and I just realised, you'd prolly have to dislocate yer hip to kick my butt anyhow, so I'd be
    safe ',;~}

  14. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > Oh, and I just realised, you'd prolly have to dislocate yer hip to kick my butt anyhow, so I'd be
    > safe ',;~}

    That is where you are mistaken. Playing competitive soccer (or football as you gits call it) for
    many years, has its advantages when it comes to developing kicking power... :)

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Oh, and I just realised, you'd prolly have to dislocate yer hip to kick
    my
    > > butt anyhow, so I'd be safe ',;~}
    >
    > That is where you are mistaken. Playing competitive soccer (or football as you gits call it) for
    > many years, has its advantages when it comes to developing kicking power... :)

    Heheheh - aye, that's as maybe, 'butt', dear grrl, 'power' ain't gonna get yer little legs to put
    yer foot up high enough to reach my rather elevated butt ',;~P`````````

    Shaun aRe - and I can run fast! Heheheheh.... ',;~}

  16. B4bru

    B4bru Guest

    Where's Bear Brook? Can people from New Jersey go too? I'm getting just a bit tired of the same
    trails in NJ. bruce boysen

  17. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "B4BRU" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Where's Bear Brook? Can people from New Jersey go too? I'm getting
    just a
    > bit tired of the same trails in NJ. bruce boysen

    New Hampshire. Get up there and ride!

    How can you not like NJ trails? I wish I had more time to ride there more often...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  18. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Oh, and I just realised, you'd prolly have to dislocate yer hip to kick
    > my
    > > > butt anyhow, so I'd be safe ',;~}
    > >
    > > That is where you are mistaken. Playing competitive soccer (or football as you gits call it) for
    > > many years, has its advantages when it comes to developing kicking power... :)
    >
    > Heheheh - aye, that's as maybe, 'butt', dear grrl, 'power' ain't gonna get yer little legs to put
    > yer foot up high enough to reach my rather elevated butt ',;~P`````````
    >
    > Shaun aRe - and I can run fast! Heheheheh.... ',;~}

    Well that is why Carla keeps a step ladder in her CamelBak... For tall asses such as yerself :)

    Jimbo(san)

  19. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > A bunch of us rowdy mountainbiking NY'rs will be at Bear Brook in June.
    >
    > Who else is going?
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Bear Brook, Colorado?