It's Not Going Away (for Curtis)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by B. Lafferty, Dec 23, 2005.

  1. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    Tags:

  2. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

  3. routebeer

    routebeer Guest

  4. B. Lafferty wrote:
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/dec05/dec24news
    >
    > Just when you thought things were getting slow, Dick Pound comes to the
    > rescue.

    The best part of this is how Dick Pound says there's no urgency.
    "There is no urgency because he is not going to be in another
    race, but there are some explanations that are going to have
    to be given." It's the gift that keeps on giving (oh damn, I already
    used that line yesterday). No deadline for the investigation,
    and M. Pound can milk it for as much press as he likes on
    a schedule of his choosing. It could make the USPS Actovegin
    investigation and the Italian dope cops' resolution of
    Pantani-1999 and the San Remo affair look speedy.
    If Armstrong thinks he's the Super Wanker, he'd better
    watch out, because Dick Pound is the Superest of all
    the Wankers and he isn't afraid to prove it.

  5. B. Lafferty wrote:
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/dec05/dec24news
    >
    > Just when you thought things were getting slow, Dick Pound comes to the
    > rescue.

    The best part of this is how Dick Pound says there's no urgency.
    "There is no urgency because he is not going to be in another
    race, but there are some explanations that are going to have
    to be given." It's the gift that keeps on giving (oh damn, I already
    used that line yesterday). No deadline for the investigation,
    and M. Pound can milk it for as much press as he likes on
    a schedule of his choosing. It could make the USPS Actovegin
    investigation and the Italian dope cops' resolution of
    Pantani-1999 and the San Remo affair look speedy.
    If Armstrong thinks he's the Super Wanker, he'd better
    watch out, because Dick Pound is the Superest of all
    the Wankers and he isn't afraid to prove it.

  6. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > It's the gift that keeps on giving (oh damn, I already
    > used that line yesterday).

    Dumbass,

    You used that line a minute ago.

  7. Robert Chung wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > It's the gift that keeps on giving (oh damn, I already
    > > used that line yesterday).

    > Dumbass,
    >
    > You used that line a minute ago.

    Do I repeat myself? Very well then, I repeat myself.
    I am tedious, I contain multitudes.

    - Walt Whitman's Sampler