It's Not Going Away (for Curtis)

B. Lafferty wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/dec05/dec24news
>
> Just when you thought things were getting slow, **** Pound comes to the
> rescue.

The best part of this is how **** Pound says there's no urgency.
"There is no urgency because he is not going to be in another
race, but there are some explanations that are going to have
to be given." It's the gift that keeps on giving (oh damn, I already
used that line yesterday). No deadline for the investigation,
and M. Pound can milk it for as much press as he likes on
a schedule of his choosing. It could make the USPS Actovegin
investigation and the Italian dope cops' resolution of
Pantani-1999 and the San Remo affair look speedy.
If Armstrong thinks he's the Super ******, he'd better
watch out, because **** Pound is the Superest of all
the Wankers and he isn't afraid to prove it.

[email protected] wrote:
> It's the gift that keeps on giving (oh damn, I already
> used that line yesterday).

Dumbass,

You used that line a minute ago.

Robert Chung wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > It's the gift that keeps on giving (oh damn, I already
> > used that line yesterday).

> Dumbass,
>
> You used that line a minute ago.

Do I repeat myself? Very well then, I repeat myself.
I am tedious, I contain multitudes.

- Walt Whitman's Sampler