It's not who you know, it's that you said it.

In article <[email protected]>,
Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:

> Talented or not, it is excessive and OT, and should have been marked as such.
> personally, I considered it drivel.

Something tells me that the fact that you don't have kids, won't ever
have kids and don't like kids, has colored your interest in this post.

:)

I agree that it should have been marked OT, but I often forget myself.

--
Dan Abel
[email protected]

On Sun 01 Jan 2006 12:18:24p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dan Abel?

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Talented or not, it is excessive and OT, and should have been marked as
>> such. personally, I considered it drivel.

> Something tells me that the fact that you don't have kids, won't ever
> have kids and don't like kids, has colored your interest in this post.
>
>:)

I'm sure that has a lot to do with my point of view. Still, I thought it
was excessive. (Probably also due to my POV.) <g>

> I agree that it should have been marked OT, but I often forget myself.

Yes, I, too. However, when one sets out to write something that lengthy
that clearly has nothing to do with the newgroup, it seems unlikely that
one wouldn't realize it was OT. I think the OP feels exempt. This is not
the first time.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Dan Abel wrote:

> Something tells me that the fact that you don't have kids, won't ever
> have kids and don't like kids, has colored your interest in this post.
>
> :)

Are you afraid they might turn out like you ? :)

On 1 Jan 2006 17:22:58 +0100, Duh-Wayne <[email protected]>
brayed:
> [..] I considered it drivel.

Since everything you post is sniveling drivel I'd say you're still
way ahead on that score.

2006 New Year's Resolution #1: Continue to **** Duh-Wayne off so I
remain in his KF.

The Ranger

On 1 Jan 2006 09:56:08 -0800, "aem" <[email protected]>
suggested to Duh-Wayne's forgettable spew:
> > Talented or not, it is excessive and OT, and should have
> > been marked as such. personally, I considered it drivel.
> >

> For your 2006 New Year's Resolution, you might try getting
> a sense of humor.

That would require someone sitting next to him and helping him
with his reading comprehension.

Personally, I'm making it my mission to continue pissing the
little pimple off until he explodes.

The Ranger

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 11:18:24 -0800, Dan Abel <[email protected]>
replied:
[snip]
> I agree that it should have been marked OT, but I often
> forget myself.

I can do that easily enough but you're right, I did forget this
time.

The Ranger

On 1 Jan 2006 20:27:46 +0100, Duh-Wayne <[email protected]>
whined:
[snip]
> I think the OP feels exempt. This is not the first time.

As exempt as you trimming excessive text from posts. You don't
offer anything interesting, informative, or thought-provoking,
food-related or not. Your responses are mind-numbingly repetitive
tripe that are perfect examples of how you act in Real Life®.

The Ranger

In article <[email protected]>,
Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun 01 Jan 2006 07:26:36a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Melba's
> Jammin'?

> >> I love reading his stories.
> >>
> >> Carol

> > Me, too. He's a talented writer. I still crow about him hosing the
> > peach thief!

> Talented or not, it is excessive and OT, and should have been marked as such.
>
> personally, I considered it drivel.

Tsk!

I consider it a nice break from food..... :)

Om -> Trying to get her fat ass back on low carb
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Sun 01 Jan 2006 07:26:36a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Melba's
> Jammin'?
>
> > Me, too. He's a talented writer. I still crow about him hosing the
> > peach thief!

> Talented or not, it is excessive and OT, and should have been marked as such.
> personally, I considered it drivel.

Wayne! This is completely out of character for you. Hope your day is
a better one tomorrow.

Happy New year,
:) sf

On Sun 01 Jan 2006 06:25:38p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it sf?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Sun 01 Jan 2006 07:26:36a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Melba's
>> Jammin'?
>>
>> > Me, too. He's a talented writer. I still crow about him hosing the
>> > peach thief!

>> Talented or not, it is excessive and OT, and should have been marked as
>> such. personally, I considered it drivel.
>>

> Wayne! This is completely out of character for you. Hope your day is
> a better one tomorrow.
>
> Happy New year,
> :) sf

Sorry, Barbara, but I stand by opinion, and I'm actually in a very good
mood, so tomorrow won't make a difference. Lest you forget, we're all
entitled to our opinions.

Happy New Year!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*