It's November! And Iran remains uninvaded...

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by Eldron, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Eldron

Eldron New Member

So Wurmy don't you owe people a bunch of money, a 30 day Wurm respite, no cut'n'pasting and a general apology for being a narrow minded twat?

Mostly I'm posting this to see what your far fetched, nerdsonline inspired, dubiously connected, poorly researched, america has already invaded I Ran "facts" are.

I await your divine drivel with baited breat....

Tags:

2. Wurm

Wurm New Member

"It's November! And Iran remains uninvaded..."

...and the elections haven't been held yet.

I don't owe anyone here anything, except perhaps you a kick in your rotten teeth?

Now, why don't you go back to your corner and finish jerking off, hmm? Maybe you can get one of the Repig child stalkers to join you...

3. Eldron

Eldron New Member

Kick me in the teeth? You're about as balanced as a bath tub on a beach ball you couldn't beat a one legged man in an a$$ kicking competition...

Your trivial tributes are becoming rather aggressive - perhaps some anger management is in order enlightened one?

4. Eldrack

Eldrack New Member

Based on the response I offer the following analysis for this round:
    Eldron: 1
    Wurm: 0

5. wolfix

wolfix New Member

I think wurm wants the US to bomb Iran. I bet he works for the military industrial complex.

6. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

No he wants Iran to bomb us so his house won't look like such hell hole compared to bombed out shells of homesteads....

C'mon, lets be serious for a moment. Did anyone really expect wurmy to keep his word????

7. Weisse Luft

Weisse Luft New Member

Wurm's word isn't worth a bucket of warm spit.

8. wolfix

wolfix New Member

But wait....... American warships,, British, and the Coast Guard are assembling off the waters of Iran..... Just today ,the Iranians fired 3 missiles off to defend their position......
    * These misssiles have the American and British shaking , but not the Coasties.

These missiles are capable of defending Iran against a maritime invasion. The simple fact the warships are running wargames near Iranian waters show that the Bush led invasion is happening as we speak. The fact that a vessl suspected of caring nuclear componenets was also being watched shows the aggressivness of Bush. Of course Iran has spoken openly of destroying Israel does not have anything to do with the world being concerned with Iran.

* I made this up.
    ***** I wonder about the timing of this stuff. It seems to heat up right before an election. Does anyone remember the Iranian hostage situation when Reagan was elected?
    ***** Does anyone think that the Iranians would prefer a non-Bush American government to allow them to proceed with nuclear agressiveness towards Israel?

9. Colorado Ryder

Colorado Ryder New Member

Wurm doesn't think that far ahead. Wait a day or two and he will paste some other left wing mumbo jumbo.

10. Carrera

Carrera New Member

CARRERA PROMOTIONS is proposing a world championship boxing event to be staged in Zaire. 15 rounds will decide the World Championship belt. The challenger Wurm to challenge George Walker Bush Junior!
    Place yer bets. Who's backing Wurm and who's prepared to bet on Junior to survive?
    Oh, the tickets are going at 1000 dollars for the rear stalls but celebrities such as Madonna are shelling out 5000 dollars for a ringside seat. :p

11. wolfix

wolfix New Member

Reserve me several tickets....... Just not next to Madonna. I am afraid she will recoginize me as the one who has suggested she is a "whore." And I may get my lights punched out. Or she may want to remove me from my family and adopt me. Or bother me with her "masturbation routine" during the fight.

But anyway ...... The fight should be good..... we will see wurm in his corner yelling slanderous niknames at Bush, and all the conspiracy people chanting his name.........
    Then Bush's response will be sending in troops to do his fighting with wurm. Tony Snow will explain the whole fight to us.

John Kerry will point out that he agreed with the fight, but that's because he got a bad inside tip."

And in the back aisles, we have Foley and Ted Taggard playing with each other.

Hilary Clinton shows up with Martha Stewart wearing a beautiful blue dress made in a sweatshop in China. The dress was part of the payoff Bill C got in his "trade secrets to China" deal.

Bill C shows up with several female interns. Ted Kennedy is jealous. But he lightens up with a few drinks and after I explain to him and anyone else that will listen that Madonna is a whore. Ted hires me as his designated driver.

Lance Armstrong arrives in style. He has Paris Hilton on his arm. But nobody pays attention to Lance. The question on everyone's mind is if Paris Hilton is wearing underpants. Lance throws a temper tantrum and sues some stupid frenchman. He finally discovers no one is really interested anymore if he doped or not.

Dick Pound is there trying to wreck our fun.

Carerra shows up with Muhammed Ali. Carrera tried to explain to Ali during the night why multi-culturalism destroyed the Roman empire. Ali wants to know why George Foreman has his own line of cooking appliances.

And then ...... {Loud music blaring} in walks "Flyer." With a shit eating grin that says " I was right."

What a night!!!!!!!

12. thebluetrain

thebluetrain New Member

Hell no the Coasties arent scared. They have been leading invasions since 1790 when they were formed.LOL.

13. Wurm

Wurm New Member

"...let's check out the Wurm..."

14. wolfix

wolfix New Member

Is that you behind the drums?

15. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Dudes....got money? :D

16. wolfix

wolfix New Member

Or brass polish .....

17. Carrera

Carrera New Member

"John Kerry will point out that he agreed with the fight, but that's because he got a bad inside tip."

John Kerry would be the ideal "undertaker", but who will be carried out of the ring is anybody's guess. But maybe it will happen like this:

"Wurm comes out to meet Junior and Junior starts to retreat If he goes back any further He'll end up in a ringside seat. :D
    Wurm swings with a left, Wurm swings with a right, Look at young Wurm Carry the fight. :)
    Bush keeps backing But there's not enough room It's a matter of time. There, Wurm lowers the boom.
    Now Wurm swings with a right, What a beautiful swing, And the punch raises Bush, Clear out of the ring. :p
    Bush is still rising And the ref wears a frown, :( For he can't start counting, Till ol' Junior comes down. :confused:
    Now Bush disappears from view. The crowd is getting frantic, But our radar stations have picked him up He's somewhere over the Atlantic.
    Who would have thought When they came to the fight That they'd witness the launching Of a human satellite?"

18. wolfix

wolfix New Member

But like 2004 , Bush comes back.......Rightv when a knockout punch comes, wurm slips and does something stupid. It looks as if the fight is going all the way. The referee is not swayed by Dean and Kerry claiming Bush is knocked out.

And in Ohio, the bookies are looked at for possibly throwing the fight.

Kerry insults the crowd by saying if they do not study, they will end up as security guards. Dean just simply screams.....

And Madonna cannot understand why the public is not behind her. Fox News cameras catch Kennedy sniffing her underwear.

George Bush is now telling Rummy and Cheney [in his corner] during rounds he needs to change tactics against wurm.....

And Cindy Sheehan is still outside with a sign saying "This fight is immoral and illegal." People walking by her are wondering if she is on Prozac.

Lance raises more hundreds of thousands of dollars towards cancer research to gain attention. Dick Pound gets in his face...... Still , nobody pays attention. Lance admitts that he did dope.... still, nobody pays attention. Walsh writes another book with Armstrong admitting doping. No one buys the book .
    Paris Hilton still has erect nipples...... Ali takes notice....

Carerra moves in next to Madonna. He tells Madonna that Wolfix thinks she is a "whore." Madonna agrees with Wolfix. Madonna sells 100,000 more CD's that afternoon.

And "flyer" comes clean...... He is actually Dick Pound.

It just gets better.......

19. Carrera

Carrera New Member

Don't forget the Wurm bus the purpose of which is to convey Team Wurm around the country and then stopping off at Crawford where Bush's ranch is. Wurm can then get Bush up at 3.00 a.m. in the morning by yelling insults via his magaphone:
    "Hey, Bush chump!", yells Wurm from the gates of the Bush residence. "We all know you're the chump behind 9/11 and have been publishing nuclear bomb construction kits on the internet!"
    The curtains open to reveal Bush in his dressing gown and an irate Madonna at his side. Now their secret is out.