It's red and named after a dip...

Jimbo(san)

New Member
Jul 24, 2003
After a lonnnng back braking ride on the jumping bike... We have decided my old crappy delapidated body will not hold up on any type of epic... I would have traded in my frame for something more... hmmm lightweight and durable but I decided to move my H/T parts over to a new frame...
We tried to locate a Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame but the third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm...
We opted for another Steel frame...

Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)

"Jimbo(san)" wrote:
> third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We
> opted for another Steel frame...
>
> Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)

That would be a Salsa???
--
- Rog

http://www.wpcusrgrp.org/~rogerbuchanan/index.html

NOTE: to Reply to this, remove the phrase "NOSPAM" from my
"Reply To:" address, or it will be returned.

<Originally posted by Roger Buchanan>

That would be a Salsa???
--
- Rog>

I refuse to answer on the grounds that JD will tell me I sold my soul to the devil :p

Jimbo(san)

Roger Buchanan wrote:
| "Jimbo(san)" wrote:
|| third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm...
|| We opted for another Steel frame...
|| Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)
|
| That would be a Salsa???

For his digestion's sake I hope he didn't mean onion dip! :)

---
__o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest,
just details. The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com http://intbike.com
_______
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.692 / Virus
Database: 453 - Release Date: 5/28/2004

Jimbo (san) wrote:
> <Originally posted by Roger Buchanan>
>
> That would be a Salsa???
> --
> - Rog>
>
> I refuse to answer on the grounds that JD will tell me I
> sold my soul to the devil :p

I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with
ice cream)!

Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.

S o r n i wrote:
> Jimbo (san) wrote:
>> <Originally posted by Roger Buchanan>
>>
>> That would be a Salsa???
>> --
>> - Rog>
>>
>> I refuse to answer on the grounds that JD will tell me I
>> sold my soul to the devil :p
>
> I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with
> ice cream)!
>
> Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.

I was wondering if it was Skoal or Copenhagen.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>>
>> I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with ice
>> cream)!
>>
>> Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.
>
> I was wondering if it was Skoal or Copenhagen.

Or Scott (as in Scottieski)?!?

Bill "hey, check out my new Vandium frame!" S.

"The Nelson Paradigm" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Roger Buchanan wrote:
>| "Jimbo(san)" wrote:
>|| third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm...
>|| We opted for another Steel frame...
>|| Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)
>|
>| That would be a Salsa???
>
>For his digestion's sake I hope he didn't mean onion dip!
>:)

If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be (ahem...)
habanero, of course.

Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of
the $695 ti frame

<Originally posted by Mark
If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be (ahem...)
habanero, of course.

Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles >

Not Skoal or Copenhagen... That would probably cause massive retching :)
Not a Blizzard... Though I do love ice cream... Rocky Mountain was not able to make my sprinkle filled dreams come true :-D
Vandium.... ROTFL... Now theres a dip!!!
Habenero...I actually called.. but the dude told me you couldn't fill my dipping needs...besides...
Habeneros give me diharrea :-O
G-D-R--->

Jimbo... Getting less serious every second...(san)

Jimbo (san) wrote:
> <Originally posted by Mark If he wanted a manly man dip,
> it would be (ahem...) habanero, of course.
>
> Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles >
>
> Not Skoal or Copenhagen... That would probably cause
> massive retching

For me too, but for some reason that's what came to mind.

> :) Not a Blizzard... Though I do love ice cream... Rocky
> :Mountain was
> not able to make my sprinkle filled dreams come true :-D
> Vandium.... ROTFL... Now theres a dip!!! Habenero...I
> actually called.. but the dude told me you couldn't fill
> my dipping needs...besides... Habeneros give me diharrea
> :-O G-D-R--->

My brother coined the perfect term for that condition:
Firearrea. Yowza!

> Jimbo... Getting less serious every second...(san)

Guacamole?

Matt

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MattB wrote:
> > S o r n i wrote:
> >>
> >> I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with
> >> ice cream)!
> >>
> >> Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.
> >
> > I was wondering if it was Skoal or Copenhagen.
>
> Or Scott (as in Scottieski)?!?

Is that a bike that will stay brand-"spanking"-new for a
long time?
--
Jonesy