It's red and named after a dip...

Jimbo(san)

Guest
After a lonnnng back braking ride on the jumping bike... We have
decided my old crappy delapidated body will not hold up on any type of
epic... I would have traded in my frame for something more... hmmm
lightweight and durable but I decided to move my H/T parts over to a
new frame... We tried to locate a Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame but the
third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We opted for
another Steel frame...

Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)

--

"Jimbo(san)" wrote:
> third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We opted for
> another Steel frame...
>
> Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)

That would be a Salsa???
--
- Rog

http://www.wpcusrgrp.org/~rogerbuchanan/index.html

NOTE: to Reply to this, remove the phrase "NOSPAM"
from my "Reply To:" address, or it will be returned.

Roger Buchanan wrote:
| "Jimbo(san)" wrote:
|| third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We opted for
|| another Steel frame...
|| Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)
|
| That would be a Salsa???

For his digestion's sake I hope he didn't mean onion dip! :)

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com
http://intbike.com
_______

<Originally posted by Roger Buchanan>

That would be a Salsa???
--
- Rog>

I refuse to answer on the grounds that JD will tell me I sold my soul to
the devil :p

Jimbo(san)

--

Jimbo (san) wrote:
> <Originally posted by Roger Buchanan>
>
> That would be a Salsa???
> --
> - Rog>
>
> I refuse to answer on the grounds that JD will tell me I sold my soul
> to the devil :p

I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with ice cream)!

Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.

S o r n i wrote:
> Jimbo (san) wrote:
>> <Originally posted by Roger Buchanan>
>>
>> That would be a Salsa???
>> --
>> - Rog>
>>
>> I refuse to answer on the grounds that JD will tell me I sold my soul
>> to the devil :p

> I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with ice cream)!
>
> Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.

I was wondering if it was Skoal or Copenhagen.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>>
>> I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with ice cream)!
>>
>> Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.

> I was wondering if it was Skoal or Copenhagen.

Or Scott (as in Scottieski)?!?

Bill "hey, check out my new Vandium frame!" S.

"The Nelson Paradigm" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Roger Buchanan wrote:
>| "Jimbo(san)" wrote:
>|| third time with me and Rocky Mountain is NOT a charm... We opted for
>|| another Steel frame...
>|| Jimbo... for real but not too serious...(san)
>|
>| That would be a Salsa???
>
>For his digestion's sake I hope he didn't mean onion dip! :)

If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be (ahem...) habanero, of
course.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

<Originally posted by Mark If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be
(ahem...) habanero, of course.

Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles >

Not Skoal or Copenhagen... That would probably cause massive retching
:) Not a Blizzard... Though I do love ice cream... Rocky Mountain was
not able to make my sprinkle filled dreams come true :-D Vandium....
ROTFL... Now theres a dip!!! Habenero...I actually called.. but the dude
told me you couldn't fill my dipping needs...besides... Habeneros give
me diharrea :-O G-D-R--->

Jimbo... Getting less serious every second...(san)

--

Jimbo (san) wrote:
> <Originally posted by Mark If he wanted a manly man dip, it would be
> (ahem...) habanero, of course.
>
> Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles >
>
> Not Skoal or Copenhagen... That would probably cause massive retching

For me too, but for some reason that's what came to mind.

> :) Not a Blizzard... Though I do love ice cream... Rocky Mountain was
> not able to make my sprinkle filled dreams come true :-D Vandium....
> ROTFL... Now theres a dip!!! Habenero...I actually called.. but the
> dude told me you couldn't fill my dipping needs...besides...
> Habeneros give me diharrea :-O G-D-R--->

My brother coined the perfect term for that condition: Firearrea. Yowza!

> Jimbo... Getting less serious every second...(san)

Guacamole?

Matt

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MattB wrote:
> > S o r n i wrote:
> >>
> >> I was thinking that BLIZZARD was like a dip (as with ice cream)!
> >>
> >> Bill "mmmm, sprinkles" S.

> > I was wondering if it was Skoal or Copenhagen.

> Or Scott (as in Scottieski)?!?

Is that a bike that will stay brand-"spanking"-new for a long time?
--
Jonesy