It's snowing (a bit)

Jeff Jones

Guest
At 7:45am, Gent time. Today's prediction: Overcast with sleet, or variable
cloudiness with thundery showers. I'm going for a ride to beat the heat!

Jeff

Jeff Jones wrote:
> At 7:45am, Gent time. Today's prediction: Overcast with sleet, or
> variable cloudiness with thundery showers. I'm going for a ride to beat
> the heat!

What kind of jacket and gloves are you going to use?

Robert Chung wrote:
> Jeff Jones wrote:
> > At 7:45am, Gent time. Today's prediction: Overcast with sleet, or
> > variable cloudiness with thundery showers. I'm going for a ride to

beat
> > the heat!

> What kind of jacket and gloves are you going to use?

I opted for my thermal jacket as it wasn't snowing really hard (and the
Canari is drying out after yesterday). Gloves: the two pairs of long
fingered gloves option seems to work.

I only did 40 km but it wasn't too bad out there. I'd say there'll be a
few light snow showers throughout the afternoon, particularly on the
tops of the bergs. It's only 100m altitude difference, but it always
seems to be a lot colder and wetter/sleetier/snowier up there.

Jeff