I've Asked Google to Look At This Group

Visual Purple

Guest
I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
group.

Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.

I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
run properly in their estimation.

VP

"Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
> group.
>
> Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
> persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
> remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
>
> I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
> run properly in their estimation.
>
> VP

Google doesn't police groups. Unless their members are spamming or
something, they can't do a thing.

You wasted your time.

Jeff

Trust me.

I'm very resourceful and never show my whole hand.

:0)

"Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
> group.
>
> Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
> persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
> remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
>
> I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
> run properly in their estimation.

This is a Usenet group, not a "Google group." Usenet has existed since
long before Google was a gleam in the eyes of its inventors. Google merely
provides a (not very good) Web-based interface for reading/posting to
Usenet and an (excellent) archive of old posts. Google has no authority
over this group, or any other Usenet group.

"Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
> group.
>
> Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
> persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
> remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
>
> I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
> run properly in their estimation.
>
> VP

Did this happen before or after you attacked doctors and medical schools as
money hunger corrupt institutions in which doctors are not able to think for
themselves?

That's not an attack. It is a mere statement of fact. If it sounds
like an attack it is only because so many doctors have guilty
consciences and are embarrassed at having their dirty laundry being
taken out.

"Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> That's not an attack. It is a mere statement of fact. If it sounds
> like an attack it is only because so many doctors have guilty
> consciences and are embarrassed at having their dirty laundry being
> taken out.

It is not a fact. It is a statement of opinion.

Jeff

In article <[email protected]>,
"Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
> group.
>
> Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
> persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
> remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
>
> I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
> run properly in their estimation.
>
> VP

Oh pu-leese!

Are you a muslim or something and against free speech?????

<plonk>

Visual Purple wrote:
> I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
> group.
>
> Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
> persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
> remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
>
> I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
> run properly in their estimation.

Complaints against Visual Purple should be directed to:
[email protected]

Great idea, Visual Purple. It is time that you are run out of this ng,
too.