I've Asked Google to Look At This Group

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Visual Purple, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
    group.

    Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
    persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
    remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.

    I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
    run properly in their estimation.

    VP

    Tags:

  2. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
    > group.
    >
    > Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
    > persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
    > remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
    >
    > I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
    > run properly in their estimation.
    >
    > VP

    Google doesn't police groups. Unless their members are spamming or
    something, they can't do a thing.

    You wasted your time.

    Jeff

  3. Trust me.

    I'm very resourceful and never show my whole hand.

    :0)

  4. Eric Bohlman

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
    > group.
    >
    > Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
    > persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
    > remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
    >
    > I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
    > run properly in their estimation.

    This is a Usenet group, not a "Google group." Usenet has existed since
    long before Google was a gleam in the eyes of its inventors. Google merely
    provides a (not very good) Web-based interface for reading/posting to
    Usenet and an (excellent) archive of old posts. Google has no authority
    over this group, or any other Usenet group.

  5. Robert

    Robert Guest

    "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
    > group.
    >
    > Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
    > persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
    > remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
    >
    > I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
    > run properly in their estimation.
    >
    > VP

    Did this happen before or after you attacked doctors and medical schools as
    money hunger corrupt institutions in which doctors are not able to think for
    themselves?

  6. That's not an attack. It is a mere statement of fact. If it sounds
    like an attack it is only because so many doctors have guilty
    consciences and are embarrassed at having their dirty laundry being
    taken out.

  7. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Trust me.
    >
    > I'm very resourceful and never show my whole hand.
    >
    > :0)

    In this case, there is nothing to show.

    Jeff

  8. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > That's not an attack. It is a mere statement of fact. If it sounds
    > like an attack it is only because so many doctors have guilty
    > consciences and are embarrassed at having their dirty laundry being
    > taken out.

    It is not a fact. It is a statement of opinion.

    Jeff

  9. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Visual Purple" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
    > group.
    >
    > Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
    > persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
    > remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
    >
    > I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
    > run properly in their estimation.
    >
    > VP

    Oh pu-leese!

    Are you a muslim or something and against free speech?????

    <plonk>

  10. Visual Purple wrote:
    > I am of the opinion that there is widespread abuse going on in this
    > group.
    >
    > Anyone who comes here with ideas that are not accepted by certain
    > persons with obviously vested interests is run off with insults, sexist
    > remarks, ethnic slurs, ad hominems and plain vulgarity.
    >
    > I've asked Google to take a look at this group and see if it is being
    > run properly in their estimation.

    Complaints against Visual Purple should be directed to:
    [email protected]

    Great idea, Visual Purple. It is time that you are run out of this ng,
    too.