I've bought my first ever pair of bibshorts!

Simon Brooke

Guest
Yesterday. So now we'll see just how tough this soi-disant paving slab
fairy really is. Come on! Slabs at ten paces! Let's see if
you're /really/ hard enough!

Very fetching they are, black with a yellow stripe going up one leg,
curving across the **** and down the other.

(I also bought a skin-suit.)

[ This .sig intentionally left blank ]

While I am not often in favour of helmets, it strikes me (excuse the
pun) that you might want an extra heavy duty motorcycle or construction
helmet if you are cycling anywhere in Helen's vicinity.

But best of luck and watch out for female cyclists with bulky packages
balanced on the bars.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

While I am not often in favour of helmets, it strikes me (excuse the
pun) that you might want an extra heavy duty motorcycle or construction
helmet if you are cycling anywhere in Helen's vicinity.

But best of luck and watch out for female cyclists with bulky packages
balanced on the bars.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

"John_Kane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> But best of luck and watch out for female cyclists with bulky packages
> balanced on the bars.

Oi! Enough comments about my chest!

Cheers, helen s ;-)

> John Kane
> Kingston ON Canada

> Hooo, no. Not I. I have no fear of stones cast by glass-house dwellers.
> I don't /think/ it's paving slabs she keeps in her over-shoulder boulder
> holders, you know.

Hah! Now my bazoomas are shrinking due to my weightloss, there's more room
in my bra for heavy duty paving slab storage ;-)

Cheers, helen s

> --
> [email protected] (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/
>
> Anagram: I'm soon broke.

"wafflycat" <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Be afraid, be very afraid... when you least expect it ;-)

She keeps threatening.

But has any bibshort wearer here experienced a mad woman in a celeste tutu
slapping them round the bonce with a paving slab?

No?

Thought not!!

Tony W wrote:

> "wafflycat" <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Be afraid, be very afraid... when you least expect it ;-)

> She keeps threatening.
>
> But has any bibshort wearer here experienced a mad woman in a celeste tutu
> slapping them round the bonce with a paving slab?
>
> No?
>
> Thought not!!

Perhaps none lived to tell the tale.

--
Chris

"Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> She keeps threatening.
>
> But has any bibshort wearer here experienced a mad woman in a celeste tutu
> slapping them round the bonce with a paving slab?
>
> No?
>
> Thought not!!

I do love it when the false sense of security develops so well ;-)

PSF

in message <[email protected]>, Tony W
('[email protected]') wrote:

> "wafflycat" <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Be afraid, be very afraid... when you least expect it ;-)

> She keeps threatening.
>
> But has any bibshort wearer here experienced a mad woman in a celeste
> tutu slapping them round the bonce with a paving slab?

Her barque is worse than her bight.

Morning had broken, and there was nothing left for us to do
but pick up the pieces.

Tony W wrote:

> She keeps threatening.
>
> But has any bibshort wearer here experienced a mad woman in a celeste tutu
> slapping them round the bonce with a paving slab?
>
> No?
>
> Thought not!!

Have you thought why there is no-one here reporting that?

Bibshort wearers RIP

Tony

"wafflycat" <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I do love it when the false sense of security develops so well ;-)

Yeah, yeah.

Still waiting.

On 2/3/05 9:08 pm, in article
<[email protected]> wrote:

> in message <[email protected]>, Tony W
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>

>> "wafflycat" <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Be afraid, be very afraid... when you least expect it ;-)

>> She keeps threatening.
>>
>> But has any bibshort wearer here experienced a mad woman in a celeste
>> tutu slapping them round the bonce with a paving slab?

> Her barque is worse than her bight.

More jokes like that and someone will tell you to get knotted..

...d

in message <BE4C8107.AEDC%[email protected]>, David Martin
('[email protected]') wrote:

> On 2/3/05 9:08 pm, in article
> [email protected], "Simon Brooke"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> in message <[email protected]>, Tony W
>> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>>

>>> "wafflycat" <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> She keeps threatening.
>>>
>>> But has any bibshort wearer here experienced a mad woman in a
>>> celeste tutu slapping them round the bonce with a paving slab?

>> Her barque is worse than her bight.

> More jokes like that and someone will tell you to get knotted..

I'd just take a runner round the bend in the wall. I'm quite fast on
these sheep-shanks - you'll knot hitch me with that monkey's fist.
No-one's ever whipped me.

;; Woz: 'All the best people in life seem to like LINUX.'
;; <URL:http://www.woz.org/woz/cresponses/response03.html>

Simon Brooke wrote:

> I'd just take a runner round the bend in the wall. I'm quite fast on
> these sheep-shanks - you'll knot hitch me with that monkey's fist.
> No-one's ever whipped me.

You are Matthew Walker, AICMFP.

--
Dave...

do bibtights count? if so I am married to PSF II (and in this case
words are more painful than slabs)

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> do bibtights count? if so I am married to PSF II (and in this case
> words are more painful than slabs)

Obviously you are married to a woman of refinement & good taste as she
recognises b*bs for what they are ;-)

PSF

in message <[email protected]>, "wafflycat"
<wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> ('') wrote:

> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> do bibtights count? if so I am married to PSF II (and in this case
>> words are more painful than slabs)

> Obviously you are married to a woman of refinement & good taste as she
> recognises b*bs for what they are ;-)

Namely devices to suspend the wobbly bits of one's anatomy from shoulder
straps. Not that you'd ever dream of doing such a thing - perish the
thought. Ooh, was that a stone coming through the glasshouse?

;; no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
;; Jim Morrison

> Namely devices to suspend the wobbly bits of one's anatomy from shoulder
> straps. Not that you'd ever dream of doing such a thing - perish the
> thought. Ooh, was that a stone coming through the glasshouse?

Come on then Simon - let's have the jpgs of you in a bra ;-)

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:

> Come on then Simon - let's have the jpgs of you in a bra ;-)
>
> Cheers, helen s

I take it he has the man boobies to go with a bra then. ;)