Ive got quite short legs

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by News.Freeserve., May 31, 2003.

  1. although they are quite musclely, my upper body is more standard. Should this configuration put me
    in good stead for being a good cyclist??

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "news.freeserve.net" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > although they are quite musclely, my upper body is more standard. Should this configuration put me
    > in good stead for being a good cyclist??

    2 arms, 2 legs, head, body, feet, hands..a modicum of common sense..all go towards helping put one
    in good stead for being a good cyclist ;-) Dave.
    p.s. - a well fitted bike should help deal with the stumpy legs ;oD

  3. P'raps you could be a coffee table?

    --
    Morton Burner

    Alternative Bunsen (cool down addy for email)