Ive got quite short legs

News.Freeserve.

Guest
although they are quite musclely, my upper body is more standard. Should this configuration put me
in good stead for being a good cyclist??

"news.freeserve.net" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> although they are quite musclely, my upper body is more standard. Should this configuration put me
> in good stead for being a good cyclist??

2 arms, 2 legs, head, body, feet, hands..a modicum of common sense..all go towards helping put one
in good stead for being a good cyclist ;-) Dave.
p.s. - a well fitted bike should help deal with the stumpy legs ;oD

P'raps you could be a coffee table?

--
Morton Burner

Alternative Bunsen (cool down addy for email)