I've got wood!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by B A R R Y B U R, Feb 11, 2003.

  1. My Giant VT1 and Z1FR arrived today, and I just finished building it.

    Praying for rain to melt the snow!

    Barry

    Tags:

  2. B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

    > My Giant VT1 and Z1FR arrived today, and I just finished building it.

    Pictures?

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  4. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    Matthew Paterson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:
    >
    > > My Giant VT1 and Z1FR arrived today, and I just finished building it.
    >
    > Pictures?

    Ewwwwww! /s

  5. Matthew Paterson wrote:

    > B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:
    >
    > > My Giant VT1 and Z1FR arrived today, and I just finished building it.
    >
    > Pictures?
    >
    > --
    > Matt
    >
    > Fear of a flat planet

    Of what? <G>

    Oh, the bike...

    On the way.

    Barry

  6. Dudes

    Dudes Guest

    "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com> wrote: whateva

  7. Matthew Paterson wrote:

    > B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:
    >
    > > My Giant VT1 and Z1FR arrived today, and I just finished building it.
    >
    > Pictures?
    >
    > --
    > Matt
    >
    > Fear of a flat planet

    Here goes...

    <http://www.bburke.com/mt_biking/newbikes.htm>

    I haven't taken any photos of the beater hardtail I built in December, but here's my baby!

    Barry

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest