I've had it already, almost ran over in a parking lot by this angry lady.

mackkaren

Jan 6, 2020
I just went to grab a quick bite at a Costco and as I ride out from the parking lot crossing an intersection I suddenly see this white Mercedes car recklessly driving flooring it at 20-30 mph on the wrong side head on towards me. All I could do in that moment is watch and I saw the expression in that lady's face, she seemed so ******. Luckily she narrowly missed me, I thought I was going to be ran over for sure. I am not the type to get angry over many things but in that moment I really wanted to throw my bike at her car.

I just went to grab a quick bite at a Costco and as I ride out from the parking lot crossing an intersection I suddenly see this white Mercedes car recklessly driving flooring it at 20-30 mph on the wrong side head on towards me. All I could do in that moment is watch and I saw the expression in that lady's face, she seemed so ******. Luckily she narrowly missed me, I thought I was going to be ran over for sure. I am not the type to get angry over many things but in that moment I really wanted to throw my bike at her car.
This is why I've stopped riding on the road almost entirely. I used to be, primarily, a road rider. Now I ride the local trail system. It is so nice not having to deal with cars and the people driving them.

Get used to it If you're going to ride these days you're going to have angry people threatening you. And though this is political, the Democrats WANT angry people. They believe that angry people are much more easily controlled. I may not be a great fan of President Trump the person but he has done a fine job and there is nothing really to complain about, so why the most horrific lies from the media (also known as the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party) and the social media repeating them ad nauseum?

In any case, the idea is to frighten you and not to actually hit you, dent their $47,000 car and have 10 months of a legal battle in which everything is in your favor.

Riding thru a Costco parking lot is your first mistake. :D

Seriously, if I ever have to ride through a parking lot, I find a way to get through without using the major lanes that allow them to do those speeds.

Not that there aren't jerk face drivers but I do my best to avoid their path.

Heck, I hate driving my truck through Costco parking lots. :p

All I seem do in that minute is observe and I saw the expression in that lady's confront, she appeared so ******. Fortunately she barely missed me, I thought I was attending to be ran over for beyond any doubt. I am not the sortto urgeirate over numerous things but in that minute I trulyneeded to toss my bicycle at her car.