I've just spent an hour...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dave W, Oct 25, 2003.

  1. Jonesy

    Jonesy Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Why? should I be frightened?

    After all the threats you've made, I'd think so. I suppose you think that knowledge of your pathetic
    whining is limited to just JD? Maybe one of his pals might recognize a mullethead from GA with his
    POS Firechicken and put two and two together?

    You are pretty dumb - but we knew that already.

    > >> He'll never come here because he could never back up this cheap threat that was issued to me:
    >
    > <snip JD' emotional baggage>

    I dunno, Dave - it looks a lot like you wrote that.

    > I wouldn't think of threatening the great and wonderous OZ?

    It appears as though you did.

    > I mean it's so 2 1/2 years ago. Still it is not a direct threat.

    LOL. Of course it was.

    > You should let go of the baggage, or see if your shrink can help you find your way...you seem to
    > be lost in history...

    BWAHAHAHAHA! The irony...

    > Dave (those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it...)

    Stop, yer killin' me here! ROTFLMAO!!!!
    --
    Jonesy

    E-mail me: rfjonesy *at* hotmail *dot* com

    P.S. We got some nice 1track around these parts. Come on up, and I'll show you around. We'll se how
    big your mouth is when you're in person, hmmm?

  2. Fqsd

    Fqsd Guest

    "Jonesy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > P.S. We got some nice 1track around these parts. Come on up, and I'll show you around. We'll se
    > how big your mouth is when you're in person, hmmm?

    You're a riot, a douchebag too, but a riot

  3. Jonesy

    Jonesy Guest

    "fQSD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Jonesy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > P.S. We got some nice 1track around these parts. Come on up, and I'll show you around. We'll se
    > > how big your mouth is when you're in person, hmmm?
    >
    > You're a riot, a douchebag too, but a riot

    Coming from the likes of you, that's high praise. Thanks!
    --
    Jonesy