J-Me

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    I don't know squat about track racing, but I was wondering how his Australia trip was going? I know
    he was hoping to get some results and find some support for heading into the next Olympics. Bill C.

    Tags:

  2. Veloflash

    Veloflash Guest

    [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I don't know squat about track racing, but I was wondering how his Australia trip was going? I
    > know he was hoping to get some results and find some support for heading into the next
    > Olympics. Bill C.

    Go to http://www.cyclingnews.com/

    and put "Jame" in the search facility. You will come up with about 10 pages of references to his
    Down Under foray.