Ja|\| DrE\/\/'s Hubris...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Wb, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Wb

    Wb Guest

    ...knows no bounds.

    The relentless self-aggrandizement of Drewster only serves to discredit her positions and sources.

    jD is the source of *most* of the wagons of manure that is MHA.

    Comments ?

    WB
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Carabelli

    Carabelli Guest

    "WB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > ...knows no bounds.
    >
    > The relentless self-aggrandizement of Drewster only serves to discredit her positions and sources.
    >
    > jD is the source of *most* of the wagons of manure that is MHA.
    >
    > Comments ?
    >
    > WB

    Give her a break. She ran a full fledged daycare center!! She has stated as much. And!!.......after
    a few short years on usenet she knows more than institution that has a acronymn.

    carabelli

  3. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    WB <[email protected]> wrote:

    > ...knows no bounds.
    >
    > The relentless self-aggrandizement of Drewster only serves to discredit her positions and sources.

    Granted.

    > jD is the source of *most* of the wagons of manure that is MHA.

    If not most, certainly a significant percentage.

    > Comments ?

    Actually, I must caution you that posts like yours probably feed her hubris and paranoia, leading to
    more wagons of manure being dumped into MHA.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you inconvenience me with questions?"