Jack Daniels Barbecue Sauce

Old Magic1

Guest
> From: Greg <[email protected]>
> I'm Looking for homemade bar bq sauces recipes some not some not .I love
> it spicy but my mum can not eat it like that.
> so all who can help a BIG thank you
> Gin

* Exported from MasterCook *

Jack Daniels Barbecue Sauce

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Barbecue sauces

1/2 lg Onion -- chopped
4 Cloves garlic -- chopped
2 cup Ketchup
1/3 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup Brown sugar -- packed
3/4 cup Molasses
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 Tbsp Salt
1/4 cup Tomato paste
2 tsp Liquid Barbecue SmokeAE
1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce -- to taste
Burbon or whisky -- to
Taste

Combine onion, garlic and burbon in a 3 qt saucepan. Saute until onion and
garlic are translucent, about 10 min. Flame if possible. Add all remaining
ingredients, bring to boil, then turn down mixture to a medium simmer.
Simmer for 20 min. stirring constantly. Run through strainer if you want a
smooth sauce. Makes 4 cups.

Old Magic 1

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at [email protected].
Archives: http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/