General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Jack DID ask for his messages!

Started by Felice Friese · · Last activity · 2 posts · 453 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 March 2004
Last activity
9 March 2004
Original author
Felice Friese
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
453
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. As I said on March 6:

    "This whole string reminds me of that ancient phone joke
    where three people call a given number and ask for Frank,
    and then a fourth person calls and says (ho ho ho) "I'm
    Frank. Are there any messages for me?"

    "One of these days Jack is going to post and ask if there
    are any messages for him."

    Whad I tell ya? Whad I tell ya?

    Felice

  2. "Felice Friese" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:s9n3c.528987$na.1267206@attbi_s04...

    Quoted message said:

    As I said on March 6:

    "This whole string reminds me of that ancient phone joke
    where three


    people

    Quoted message said:

    call a given number and ask for Frank, and then a fourth
    person calls and says (ho ho ho) "I'm Frank. Are there any
    messages for me?"

    "One of these days Jack is going to post and ask if there
    are any messages for him."

    Whad I tell ya? Whad I tell ya?

    Felice

    A true clairvoyant, you must be psycho! ;-P

    Jack Dixon

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.