Jack DID ask for his messages!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Felice Friese, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. As I said on March 6:

    "This whole string reminds me of that ancient phone joke
    where three people call a given number and ask for Frank,
    and then a fourth person calls and says (ho ho ho) "I'm
    Frank. Are there any messages for me?"

    "One of these days Jack is going to post and ask if there
    are any messages for him."

    Whad I tell ya? Whad I tell ya?

    Felice

    Tags:

  2. "Felice Friese" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s04...
    > As I said on March 6:
    >
    > "This whole string reminds me of that ancient phone joke
    > where three
    people
    > call a given number and ask for Frank, and then a fourth
    > person calls and says (ho ho ho) "I'm Frank. Are there any
    > messages for me?"
    >
    > "One of these days Jack is going to post and ask if there
    > are any messages for him."
    >
    > Whad I tell ya? Whad I tell ya?
    >
    > Felice

    A true clairvoyant, you must be psycho! ;-P

    Jack Dixon