Jack DID ask for his messages!

Felice Friese

Guest
As I said on March 6:

"This whole string reminds me of that ancient phone joke
where three people call a given number and ask for Frank,
and then a fourth person calls and says (ho ho ho) "I'm
Frank. Are there any messages for me?"

"One of these days Jack is going to post and ask if there
are any messages for him."

Whad I tell ya? Whad I tell ya?

Felice

"Felice Friese" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> As I said on March 6:
>
> "This whole string reminds me of that ancient phone joke
> where three
people
> call a given number and ask for Frank, and then a fourth
> person calls and says (ho ho ho) "I'm Frank. Are there any
> messages for me?"
>
> "One of these days Jack is going to post and ask if there
> are any messages for him."
>
> Whad I tell ya? Whad I tell ya?
>
> Felice

A true clairvoyant, you must be psycho! ;-P

Jack Dixon