Jackass Racing Myths

> "Allez1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> You mean as opposed to your lack of riding a bike and still posting
>>> here?

>> Now there's the non-sequitur of the day. I'd still appreciate it if you
>> would answer my question on the fundamentals of time trialing with and
>> without HRM. Thanks in advance.

> If you wish to hire me to coach you I'd be happy to relate all sorts of
> things to you. In that case you need only phone me up and make an
> appointment and I'll have the contract ready when you come past.

ROTFL! You're just a Candyass.

Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Jackass Racing Myth (n): (origin: usent newsgroup rec.bicycles.racing):
> >> Anything about bicycle racing posted by Tom Kunich.
> >> Example: "Nobody ever really needs an 11 tooth cog - they should just
> >> learn to spin faster."

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > Well, I'd say that you're officially on the "enemies list" now, Andy.
> > Not like
> > that's too hard, though.

> Does this mean our CSO is now gay like the rest of the enemies.

Gay and Liberal.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > >From Merriam-Websters Online Dictionary:

> > Jackass Racing Myth (n): (origin: usent newsgroup rec.bicycles.racing):
> > Anything about bicycle racing posted by Tom Kunich.
> >
> > Example: "Nobody ever really needs an 11 tooth cog - they should just
> > learn to spin faster."
> >
> > Andy Coggan

> Well, I'd say that you're officially on the "enemies list" now, Andy. Not like
> that's too hard, though.
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard
>
> Never take a tenant with a monkey.
>
> remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Gonna be easy to say Andy's clueless. Gonna be kinda tough to sell the
idea that Andy's clueless though.
Bill C

"Allez1" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>> Now there's the non-sequitur of the day. I'd still appreciate it if you
>>> would answer my question on the fundamentals of time trialing with and
>>> without HRM. Thanks in advance.

>> If you wish to hire me to coach you I'd be happy to relate all sorts of
>> things to you. In that case you need only phone me up and make an
>> appointment and I'll have the contract ready when you come past.

> ROTFL! You're just a Candyass.

You're just trying to get free training advice.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Allez1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>>If you wish to hire me to coach you I'd be happy to relate all sorts of
>>>things to you. In that case you need only phone me up and make an
>>>appointment and I'll have the contract ready when you come past.

>>ROTFL! You're just a Candyass.

> You're just trying to get free training advice.

Note also that non sequitur should not be hyphenated.

In article <[email protected]>,
Stu Fleming <[email protected]> wrote:

> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > "Allez1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >>ROTFL! You're just a Candyass.

> > You're just trying to get free training advice.
> >

> Note also that non sequitur should not be hyphenated.

Whom do you address?

<<[email protected]>>

--
Michael Press

> "Allez1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> If you wish to hire me to coach you I'd be happy to relate all sorts of
>>> things to you. In that case you need only phone me up and make an
>>> appointment and I'll have the contract ready when you come past.

>> ROTFL! You're just a Candyass.

> You're just trying to get free training advice.

LOL.