Jagwire Hydro Brake Cable Cutter

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jed Kornbluh, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Jed Kornbluh

    Jed Kornbluh Guest

    Anyone have experience with this new product? I saw a demo at the QBP open house two weeks ago
    and was curious of outside feedback. Can it also be used for standard cable housing? Blade wear?
    I got all of the obvious answers from the reps, but they'll tell you anything to move the
    product at times.

    Thanks, jed kornbluh

    Tags:

  2. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    I've trimmed my hydraulic line at each maintenance since 1999 with a razor. Why do we need to buy a
    specialized tool?

    'Standard' cable housing? Like for cable-mechanical brake/derailleurs? They're wire. My hydraulic
    lines have no metal in them being all plastic/kevlar et cetera.