Jagwire Hydro Brake Cable Cutter

Status

Jed Kornbluh

Guest
Anyone have experience with this new product? I saw a demo at the QBP open house two weeks ago
and was curious of outside feedback. Can it also be used for standard cable housing? Blade wear?
I got all of the obvious answers from the reps, but they'll tell you anything to move the
product at times.

Thanks, jed kornbluh

Doug Huffman

Guest
I've trimmed my hydraulic line at each maintenance since 1999 with a razor. Why do we need to buy a
specialized tool?

'Standard' cable housing? Like for cable-mechanical brake/derailleurs? They're wire. My hydraulic
lines have no metal in them being all plastic/kevlar et cetera.

"Jed Kornbluh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Anyone have experience with this new product? I saw a demo at the QBP open house two weeks ago and
> was curious of outside feedback. Can it also be
used
> for standard cable housing? Blade wear? I got all of the obvious answers from the reps, but
> they'll tell you anything to move the product at times.
>
> Thanks, jed kornbluh

Status
Not open for further replies.