Jagwire Hydro Brake Cable Cutter

Jed Kornbluh

Guest
Anyone have experience with this new product? I saw a demo at the QBP open house two weeks ago
and was curious of outside feedback. Can it also be used for standard cable housing? Blade wear?
I got all of the obvious answers from the reps, but they'll tell you anything to move the
product at times.

Thanks, jed kornbluh

I've trimmed my hydraulic line at each maintenance since 1999 with a razor. Why do we need to buy a
specialized tool?

'Standard' cable housing? Like for cable-mechanical brake/derailleurs? They're wire. My hydraulic
lines have no metal in them being all plastic/kevlar et cetera.