Jaksche will be confessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Star

Jul 6, 2004
As confirmed by his lawyer, he'll be telling all to Der Spiegel. He also wants to be a key witness, in exchange for a reduced punishment.

Seeing that he wants to return in the future, will he dare to name anyone?

Hope this brings CSC down finally. :D

Dead Star said:
As confirmed by his lawyer, he'll be telling all to Der Spiegel. He also wants to be a key witness, in exchange for a reduced punishment.

Seeing that he wants to return in the future, will he dare to name anyone?

Hope this brings CSC down finally. :D
The f*cking Schadenfreude inherent on this forum is definitely rampant, repugnant, and dare I say it, invitingly infectious?.
;)

This could be good. Jaksche could detail what was going on at his previous teams. He has been at:

Polti
Telekom
ONCE
CSC
Liberty Seguros
Tinkoff

Unfortunately, he will probably give very little info about other riders and doping infrastructure other than people involved with Telekom.

Rumour has it he will tell of a lab in Spain run by a "Dr Fuentes."

Supposedly at that lab they have several bags of dog blood. There are code names that will cause a scandal right before the TDF. Big names...... Real big names. Names that have more then 6 vowels.

Teams will fall.

Riders will fall.

And it will give this forum new life so we can discuss doping instead of cycling all the time.

wolfix said:
Supposedly at that lab they have several bags of dog blood. There are code names that will cause a scandal right before the TDF. Big names...... Real big names. Names that have more then 6 vowels.
Woo hoo. Time to bet the farm on Kloden.

I am waiting for someone like Jaksche to start from the beginning and explain the doping that went on at each team he rode for. I think it will eventually happen.

I would love to know how and when he started doping - what is in the juniors? or was it only when he became a pro?

Did it start small and just kept on growing ie adding more stuff to the mix? Did he know what he was injecting/taking? What about side-effects?

Boring. Numbers pulled out of your ass have nothing to do with any specific person. Who cares about football players? WTF does Benoit's dwarf son have to do with cycling or Jaksche?

Pas Souci said:
Im looking forward to this.:cool:
Bjarne Riis is a metaphor for fraud, doping and corruption--as is his contract client CSC.

So too is Erik Zabel

So is T-Mobile a wholly corrupt enterprise

So is Quick Step, Discovery,

So is Cofidis

These trade teams must be wholly destroyed before cycling can be saved.

Let's hope for more shoes to drop next week as riders who signed that ridiculous pledge get exposed for doping and are excuded from the Tour.

More indignities are required.

cyclingheroes said:
Jaksche will cooperate with authorities
http://www.cyclingheroes.info/id720.html

cooperate ? Is this the same Jaksche who told us all for the last 18 months that he has never doped ? That he only knew Fuentes through his father ? He's not cooperating he is telling all because his **** is nailed to the wall and the German cycling federation stopped him from riding... only now is he willing to admit he doped..... he's a farking liar like the rest of them.... CH I like your webiste and your articles but you were defending the rights of Jaksche suggesting that he was being victimised... he's just the same as all the rest.... he is only cooperating because he's been nailed.... scumbag !

whiteboytrash said:
cooperate ? Is this the same Jaksche who told us all for the last 18 months that he has never doped ? That he only knew Fuentes through his father ? He's not cooperating he is telling all because his **** is nailed to the wall and the German cycling federation stopped him from riding... only now is he willing to admit he doped..... he's a farking liar like the rest of them.... CH I like your webiste and your articles but you were defending the rights of Jaksche suggesting that he was being victimised... he's just the same as all the rest.... he is only cooperating because he's been nailed.... scumbag !
and because Spiegel are paying him LOTS of euros for Mondays interview..which begs the question can we believe him now, or does his fee depend on how sensational his accusations will be ?

lucybears said:
and because Spiegel are paying him LOTS of euros for Mondays interview..which begs the question can we believe him now, or does his fee depend on how sensational his accusations will be ?

So true my love...... and the timing ? One week before the Tour.... impact player.....

whiteboytrash said:
I am defending the principal that the accusers have to bring the evidence. I will always do that, not only with cycling. It doesn't have anything to do with a specific person. It's a matter of principal in a demcoratic society.

By the way, Jaksche did not get any money from the state prosecution or WADA.

But go on bashing like that WBT, it will motivate riders to speak out...

Jaksche: "The team management knew everything"
http://www.cyclingheroes.info/id722.html

One more WBT, Jaksche has an Austrian license and can't get nailed by the German cycling federation.

By the way.. they have there own problems with their vice-president (Udo Sprenger).

whiteboytrash said:
Of course WADA didn't pay him but I'm sure Der Spiegel did !
Ofcourse 'Der Spiegel' did. Like they did in thousands of other cases. Why should only the publisher earn money with the story? It's a capitalistic company in a captilastic society.

The point is, the state prosecution, where he is a key witness, will verify if he told the truth or not.

Update: Jaksche about Jens Voigt and riding a Tour without doping
http://www.cyclingheroes.info/id722.html

Status
Not open for further replies.