Jaksche will be confessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyclingheroes said:
Ofcourse 'Der Spiegel' did. Like they did in thousands of other cases. Why should only the publisher earn money with the story? It's a capitalistic company in a captilastic society.

The point is, the state prosecution, where he is a key witness, will verify if he told the truth or not.

Update: Jaksche about Jens Voigt and riding a Tour without doping
http://www.cyclingheroes.info/id722.html

To be honest I'm with you...... If was going to be out for a year with no salary then I'd sell my story as well..... and you make a good point Der Spiegel will make profit form the story.......... what I do find interesting is that Jaksche is suggesting that Riis knew about doping at CSC ?

whiteboytrash said:
To be honest I'm with you...... If was going to be out for a year with no salary then I'd sell my story as well..... and you make a good point Der Spiegel will make profit form the story.......... what I do find interesting is that Jaksche is suggesting that Riis knew about doping at CSC ?
Yes he discussed the use of cortisone with Riis and says that Riis is a guy who exactly knows what's going on in his team....

I am not sure if I should believe this, but I think more details will come later...

Second update: Jaksche about "a new top rider" of the 2006 Liberty Seguros team

Edit: With: I am not sure if I should believe this, but I think more details will come later... I meant the Saiz part. I know JJ likes Saiz a lot.

&uot
cyclingheroes said:
Yes he discussed the use of cortisone with Riis and says that Riis is a guy who exactly knows what's going on in his team....

I am not sure if I should believe this, but I think more details will come later...

Second update: Jaksche about "a new top rider; of the 2006 Liberty Seguros team

Edit: With: I am not sure if I should believe this, but I think more details will come later... I meant the Saiz part. I know JJ likes Saiz a lot.

Fark thats huge ! Thats why one step away from an admission of organised doping at USPS......... HERAS THE USPS JUNKIE ! Monday's report is going to be very interesting............ and again its started to unfold like a mafia tale.........

whiteboytrash said:
&uot

Fark thats huge ! Thats why one step away from an admission of organised doping at USPS......... HERAS THE USPS JUNKIE ! Monday's report is going to be very interesting............ and again its started to unfold like a mafia tale.........

Fark no ! Not Heras.... VINO !!!!!!! fark !

whiteboytrash said:
HERAS THE USPS JUNKIE

Again incorrect. Don't you think that the key to any such argument is Heras himself, who has not in any way indicated USPS is involved in his doping?

By the way: Jaksche said something what I heard before from other key players at Puerto during my research last year... He says he is missing some names on the Fuentes list and says there was a selection before the list was published.

cyclingheroes said:
By the way: Jaksche said something what I heard before from other key players at Puerto during my research last year... He says he is missing some names on the Fuentes list and says there was a selection before the list was published.
Thanks for the stories on your site CH. Any suggestion as to whose names were scored from the list? How Valverde was allowed to race last year when Valv(Piti) was on the list? And Vino? There is a Vino on the list?

musette said:
Again incorrect. Don't you think that the key to any such argument is Heras himself, who has not in any way indicated USPS is involved in his doping?
Heras has not even admitted that he doped, so how can he implicate anyone? It was all a lab mistake. It doesn't make sense that he would take EPO when he already had the Vuelta won. ;)

Rolfrae said:
Thanks for the stories on your site CH. Any suggestion as to whose names were scored from the list? How Valverde was allowed to race last year when Valv(Piti) was on the list? And Vino? There is a Vino on the list?
I don't know (except for Valverde, yes his name was removed from the list). I had a conversation with somebody else of the Fuentes list (but promised not to use his name) and this rider also said that there were names moved from the list on June 30, 2006. Pevenage also said this (in october 2006). And now Jaksche.

Bro Deal said:
Heras has not even admitted that he doped, so how can he implicate anyone? It was all a lab mistake. It doesn't make sense that he would take EPO when he already had the Vuelta won. ;)

That's my point exactly.

Maybe the people who were trying to beat LA decided to dope because they knew LA had such amazing abilities as a cyclist (naturally gifted, great team, great DS, great bike technology, very good at both ITT and the mountains), and they felt so desperate to beat him that they resorted to doping.

cyclingheroes said:
I don't know (except for Valverde, yes his name was removed from the list). I had a conversation with somebody else of the Fuentes list (but promised not to use his name) and this rider also said that there were names moved from the list on June 30, 2006. Pevenage also said this (in october 2006). And now Jaksche.

OP has certainly put the cat among the pidgeons.

Names listed.
Other names being removed from the list.
Riders naming other riders, who may or may not have been due to be listed.

What a mess.

limerickman said:
OP has certainly put the cat among the pidgeons.

Names listed.
Other names being removed from the list.
Riders naming other riders, who may or may not have been due to be listed.

What a mess.

... And to think everyone thought the investigation was "dead" last Fall when it was just in the hands of the Spanish authorities.

I watched "Spiegel TV" tonight and they interviewed Jörg on how he was made to agree on being doped, Goodness, the way the Director Sportive approached him and tried to persuade the neopros ,in Jaksche´s case Signore Stanga, very much reminded me of a pimp trying to overpower a prostitute.

What I understood is that most topcyclists are nothing without their bikes, they are simply ringing zero in society, but they´re riding their bikes because they have no choice especially in Spain and Italy.

musette said:
Maybe the people who were trying to beat LA decided to dope because they knew LA had such amazing abilities as a cyclist (naturally gifted, great team, great DS, great bike technology, very good at both ITT and the mountains), and they felt so desperate to beat him that they resorted to doping.

:rolleyes: Lance was god incarnate on the bike, "naturally" gifted, and smoked an entirely desparate doped peloton. Sure, I buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.