Jaksche will be confessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this:

Also mentioned by Jaksche was the name of three-time Vuelta a Espana winner Tony Rominger, now manager of Tour de France favourite Alexandre Vinokourov. Jaksche claims Rominger, together with Vino, asked former team boss Manolo Saiz for "better medicinal treatment" for the Kazakh.
"I won't let things like that be said about me," Rominger retorted. It's a shame that Joerg is telling lies. I'm almost shocked."

- I'm almost shocked ? not shocked just almost ? because its true so you're not shocked ?

whiteboytrash said:
CH I've been pissing myself all day....... my German is not good enough to read.... what are the highlights ?
Yeah, come on CH, us fools speak no German - tell us! :)

cyclingheroes said:
That Godefroot just resigned but... it has nothing to do with JJ ;-)))

http://tour.ard.de/tdf/aktuell/kw27/godefroot_astana_abgang.htm

There are a lot of highlights... and I am working on 4 stories right now... No time to translate but I will do that as fast as I can (I will translate it completly).
Come on CH get a move on ! I'm sitting here wetting my pants in anticipation……. Hire some slim young female German language students to help you…. We want names !

Rolfrae said:
Yeah, come on CH, us fools speak no German - tell us! :)
my German is pretty good, but for those who don't understand it, use Google's translation tool.

Go there and copy/paste the German text. Then select the right language, and trust me the quality of the translation is not as bad as people would think. You'll understand the meaning at least of what Jaksche said.

Have a nice day

@WTB what do you long to know? sth about Manolo and how he was caught?

Okay, Jörg said that Manolo, who fired Fuentes in 2005 (because one of his riders had tested positive, - I guess it was Heras) had to give in and pay Fuentes for his 2005-input, BECAUSE Tony Rominger (Jakschke doesn´t name him, but calls him "my manager") called Saiz, saying that the top rider that had joined Liberty in 2006 had not yielded good results due to inefficient medical support. Rominger demanded "better" support for his protegé, which made Saiz be ready to pay his dues to Fuentes to ensure further treatment for his top rider. He put the money into his briefcase and on his way to the meeting place, the police came into view.

Guess who the top rider was, he was risking his neck for?
He´s a Ferrari-Man and he´s proud of it in the SUN !

That’s more like it ! It puts a different spin on Saiz.... have to say as we all did saw Saiz as organising the doping not trying to bail out of his riders.... also puts Fuentes in a differnt light again... ie he bribes team bosses until he gets his cash.... ie they can't work without him..... and lastely it puts Vino into a whole new perspective..... that boy will do anything.... we must remember when OP broke Vino was still backing Saiz saying he was a good man.... now we know why.... drug debts !

Now with government money Vino can afford the help of Ferrari.... nice going... a win win for Vino.....

portia said:
@WTB what do you long to know? sth about Manolo and how he was caught?

Okay, Jörg said that Manolo, who fired Fuentes in 2005 (because one of his riders had tested positive, - I guess it was Heras) had to give in and pay Fuentes for his 2005-input, BECAUSE Tony Rominger (Jakschke doesn´t name him, but calls him "my manager") called Saiz, saying that the top rider that had joined Liberty in 2006 had not yielded good results due to inefficient medical support. Rominger demanded "better" support for his protegé, which made Saiz be ready to pay his dues to Fuentes to ensure further treatment for his top rider. He put the money into his briefcase and on his way to the meeting place, the police came into view.

Guess who the top rider was, he was risking his neck for?
He´s a Ferrari-Man and he´s proud of it in the SUN !

It seems more info is going to hit the fan over the next couple of days.

I like how WG's resignation is completely unconnected with the JJ allegations/revelations :rolleyes:

CH, how goes the rumour that Astana will be out of the Tour (or would they sacrifice Vino alone - something I doubt).

Milram isn't looking too good either. Offering drugs to the neo-pros is perfectly in line with my friend (Rabobank connection) story about drugs at that team and how they were offered to neo pros, U23s, etc.

cyclingheroes said:
There are a lot of highlights... and I am working on 4 stories right now... No time to translate but I will do that as fast as I can (I will translate it completly).

Good man. :cool:

Serafino said:
It seems more info is going to hit the fan over the next couple of days.

I like how WG's resignation is completely unconnected with the JJ allegations/revelations :rolleyes:

CH, how goes the rumour that Astana will be out of the Tour (or would they sacrifice Vino alone - something I doubt).

Milram isn't looking too good either. Offering drugs to the neo-pros is perfectly in line with my friend (Rabobank connection) story about drugs at that team and how they were offered to neo pros, U23s, etc.
How the heck would they exclude Vino and not the whole juiced group?

2 riders suspended, Mazzoleni and Kessler,
nor more than rumor about Saiz, Vino, Romiger...
when will it end.

hombredesubaru said:
How the heck would they exclude Vino and not the whole juiced group?

2 riders suspended, Mazzoleni and Kessler,
nor more than rumor about Saiz, Vino, Romiger...
when will it end.

I meant if the ASO put pressure on Vino, would the whole of Astana pack up and leave in protest (given their funding).

Another interesting insight from this, beyond the naming of names, is one that might explain why riders of the recent era have avoided racing, focussing their entire season on one big race and maybe a couple of classics, but no more.

The German described the blood doping process as a constant oil change. Jaksche said the process was punishing on his body, forcing him to minimize its use to "two classics, Paris-Nice and the Tour."

This pretty much fits the bill for all the top named riders of the last few years, from Vino and Piti and Son of Rudi and an American, but I won't mention his name here! :)

Rolfrae said:
Another interesting insight from this, beyond the naming of names, is one that might explain why riders of the recent era have avoided racing, focussing their entire season on one big race and maybe a couple of classics, but no more.

The German described the blood doping process as a constant oil change. Jaksche said the process was punishing on his body, forcing him to minimize its use to "two classics, Paris-Nice and the Tour."

This pretty much fits the bill for all the top named riders of the last few years, from Vino and Piti and Son of Rudi and an American, but I won't mention his name here! :)
Agreed and I did read that...... although I would say Velverde did like to give the Ardean classics a crack as well as the Tour so he's not as bad as some ie Vino whom we've barley seen all year and of course an unnamed American who we never saw until the DL..... also what Jackshe is explaining may help why we see so many “good riders” like Landis, Vino etc. perform so badly at the DL to come out and nail the Tour….. obviously the blood extraction does knock the body around….

whiteboytrash said:
Agreed and I did read that...... although I would say Velverde did like to give the Ardean classics a crack as well as the Tour so he's not as bad as some ie Vino whom we've barley seen all year and of course an unnamed American who we never saw until the DL..... also what Jackshe is explaining may help why we see so many “good riders” like Landis, Vino etc. perform so badly at the DL to come out and nail the Tour….. obviously the blood extraction does knock the body around….
Jaksche managed Paris Nice and two classics before the Tour, Valverde 3 classics. There are people on these forums who moan when others have to talk about doping and the racing hand in hand. Maybe now they will realise why? As you said about Landis at last year's DL and look at Vino's performance at this year's DL.

You've called it dead right. Racing and doping are inextricably linked. To ignore the latter component is to indulge in fantasy cycling.
Rolfrae said:
Jaksche managed Paris Nice and two classics before the Tour, Valverde 3 classics. There are people on these forums who moan when others have to talk about doping and the racing hand in hand. Maybe now they will realise why? As you said about Landis at last year's DL and look at Vino's performance at this year's DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.