James

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by white dome trail zip 94575, Jan 20, 2006.

  1. Since most bicycle riders sit on there ass drinking mon-thu and ride
    their little bike on fri.
    I will be out driving blowing my horn at them and watching them crash.

    Tags:

  2. John Rees

    John Rees Guest

    white dome trail zip 94575 wrote:
    > Since most bicycle riders sit on there ass drinking mon-thu and ride
    > their little bike on fri.
    > I will be out driving blowing my horn at them and watching them crash.

    207.200.116.195 is: cache-ntc-ad01.proxy.aol.com
    Location: Los Angeles, CA