Jan and Yim Bolen married on Christmas Day

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by DrDemento, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. DrDemento

    DrDemento Guest

    They may look like an idiots and talk like an idiots but don't let
    that fool you.They really is are idiots.

    Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing

    I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works

    I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that
    of thousands of others

    Just remember Yim and Yan ... this word of advice on your wedding day
    about Yim...

    ...He does the work of three men: Larry, Curly & Moe

    Tags:

  2. "DrDemento" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Let me take issue with the idea that Jan would even consider marrying
    someone without a real job.

    Although I have never met Mr. Drew, I am certain that he held a real job for
    his entire life. I do not see Jan being married to any other sort of person.

  3. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    "They really is are idiots"

    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out degenerate.

    "DrDemento" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > They may look like an idiots and talk like an idiots but don't let
    > that fool you..
    >
    > Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing
    >
    > I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works
    >

    > I don't think you are a fool, but what's my opinion compared to that
    > of thousands of others
    >
    > Just remember Yim and Yan ... this word of advice on your wedding day
    > about Yim...
    >
    > ...He does the work of three men: Larry, Curly & Moe

  4. "Mark ProbertDecember 26, 2002" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]

    > "DrDemento" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > Let me take issue with the idea that Jan would even consider marrying
    > someone without a real job.
    >
    > Although I have never met Mr. Drew, I am certain that he held a real job

    for
    > his entire life. I do not see Jan being married to any other sort of

    person.

    I think he meant Jan Bolen...the other half of Jurimed.

  5. "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Mark ProbertDecember 26, 2002" <[email protected]>

    wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "DrDemento" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Let me take issue with the idea that Jan would even consider marrying
    > > someone without a real job.
    > >
    > > Although I have never met Mr. Drew, I am certain that he held a real job

    > for
    > > his entire life. I do not see Jan being married to any other sort of

    > person.
    > >

    > I think he meant Jan Bolen...the other half of Jurimed.

    I sure hope so. The other concept is too bizarre to think of.