Jan Denies Lying, Then Lies Again

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Thorson, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jan the Accuser wrote:

    > >From: Mark Thorson [email protected]
    > >
    > >Instead of responding to what you say, Jan is trying to
    > >discredit you by making insinuations about who you are or
    > >what your motives may be.
    > >
    > >Soon, she may accuse you of being on the payroll of the
    > >pharmaceutical companies, etc. That's the way Jan works.
    >
    > That would be ANOTHER LIE from Mark Thorson. I have
    > NEVER accused
    anyone of
    > any such thing.
    >
    > So do prove your claim Mark!!!!!
    >
    > You can't YOU JUST LIED AGAIN!!!!!!!

    ----- example quotes of Jan accusing people of being paid
    shills -----

    Whatever organized medicine says is swallowed hook line and
    sinker by the shill EGO handicapped debunkers who are
    brainwashed.

    Any time alt. health is mentioned the personal trashing
    starts. Mostly comes from paid shill Mark Probert.

    Internet bully Mark Probert who is a paid shill and lives
    off his wife.

    As for Mark, he is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

    As long as Mark is here, the paid shill will call names
    when in fact he is the one who is a bigot. Speaking of his
    own people.

    > As a matter of fact I will prove it. Looks like you need
    > to make another retraction!

    Prove what? Prove your false accusations? You can't deny
    making those accusations, and then stand by them, at the
    same time.

    (Or maybe you can, but you'll look like a fool. I guess
    that's nothing new for you. You can't even tell the
    difference.)

    > Are you man enough to do it?????
    >
    > Jan

    Man enough to do what? Look like a fool? Like you?

    Tags:

  2. "Marvin L. Zinn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Mark,
    >
    > I sure with you and a few others would start a
    > newsgroup "alt.abuse.jandrew" and take your comments
    > there so as to leave this one free for discussions
    > about alternative health care, pro or con.
    >
    > Marvin

    Marvin,

    I sure wish that she would take her abuse to "alt.call-everyone-I-disagree-with-a-
    liar" and stop fomenting trouble here so the pros and cons
    of al med can be discussed.

    IOW, complain to her. She is the source of the problems.

  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:12:24 GMT, Marvin L. Zinn
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Mark,
    >
    > I sure with you and a few others would start a
    > newsgroup "alt.abuse.jandrew" and take your comments
    > there so as to leave this one free for discussions
    > about alternative health care, pro or con.
    >
    > Marvin

    Interesting comment. One of the main reasons why discussions
    are not able to happen on mha is because Jan Drew personally
    attacks anyone who expresses any skepticism (con) of
    alternative treatments. If she would stop the personal
    attacks then we would stop confronting her about the
    personal attacks. I think it important to see where the
    problem originates.

    If we took the discussion of Jan DRew to another group, Jan
    Drew would remain here and continue to disrupt
    conversations.

    As a matter of fact, you should know this better than
    anyone Marvin. IIRC you and I were having a mutually
    respectful discussion a while back and Jan intruded just to
    make a personal attack. And to your credit Marvin, you
    confronted Jan about it and told her to butt out in so many
    words. Unless I am confusing you with some other Marvin but
    I think you are the one. I believe we were discussing flax
    oil at the time.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  4. "DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > << Marvin,
    >
    > I sure wish that she would take her abuse to "alt.call-everyone-I-disagree-with-a-
    > liar" and stop fomenting trouble here so the pros and cons
    > of al med can be discussed.
    >
    > IOW, complain to her. She is the source of the problems.
    >
    > No, those that dislike the choices that Jan, and others
    > have made in their lives here using alternative medicine
    > are the problem. Including those
    that
    > disagree with alternative forms of medicine...those that
    > believe it is
    *their
    > job* to warn others that using alternative medicine is
    > bad. They should
    be at
    > the very least be honest by stating, alternative medicine
    > is taking
    *money*
    > right out of the pockets of the conventional medicine
    > world, and it is
    their
    > job to keep people hooked on conventional medicine...
    >
    > At least be honest, Probert, this is what this is all
    > about isn't it?

    Not at all, and I have expalioned this to you a gaszillion
    times, thus showing your inability to learn.