Jan Drew Calls Jesus a Lying Jew Boy!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilsa9, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    Jan Drew Calls Jesus a Lying Jew Boy, lead by Satan, king of Lies.

    Tags:

  2. Rod

    Rod Guest

    Andrew Kingoff !(AKA Ilsa)

    Jan Drew has called "you" a lying Jew Boy not Jesus, but of course if you think you are Jesus then
    ..... I personally think you are only a lying Jew Boy. That remark is meant to be detrimental to you
    and you only with some exceptions that can be found here. It is not an anti-Semitic statement as it
    is confined to you and your vulgar hatred of anything Christian and anyone Christian. It is also
    directed at your foul use of language and demeaning attititude of most people. I do believe that you
    are not what the jewish faith wishes to embellish on other faiths. So Andrew you are nothing but an
    "Outcast" ie: Nobody wants you. But we will pray that things may improve.

    Cheers, Rod.

    "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m02.aol.com...

    > Jan Drew Calls Jesus a Lying Jew Boy, lead by Satan, king of Lies.

  3. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Ilsa9
    >
    >Jan Drew has called "you" a lying Jew Boy not Jesus, but of course if you think you are Jesus then
    >..... I personally think you are only a lying Jew Boy.

    Jan has called all jews (except Ilena) in MHA Liars, deceived by Satan, king of lies. Now, are you
    saying that Jesus is not Jewish? Are you saying that Jesus is not everywhere?

    Rod, are you daring to contend that Jesus is NOT Omnipresent? Worse yet, do you have the Cajones
    (Testicles) to dispute Jan's claim (which you agree with) than all the jews on MHA (except Ilena)
    are Liars?

    You can't have it both ways, at least outside of the context of your rectum, bub.

    Date: 2003-01-31 05:22:09 PST:

    What pathetic pieces of shit you two boys are, Forgive me if I ask are you both Jewish?

    and, of course:

    "jew boy, jew gent, jew adult"