Jan Is Still Selectively Snipping!!!!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mark Probert-Fe, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    Snip

    > Scientific proof or verificability of facts will *not* be required in"misc.health.alternative",

    Again, Jan selectively snipped this from the charter and thus changed the meaning.

    Snip

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    This is cool - people don't need to backup their claims, they only need to refer to the holy
    charter. Anth

    "Mark Probert-February 29, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > Snip
    >
    > > Scientific proof or verificability of facts will *not* be required in"misc.health.alternative",
    >
    > Again, Jan selectively snipped this from the charter and thus changed the meaning.
    >
    > Snip

  3. "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This is cool - people don't need to backup their claims, they only need to refer to the holy
    > charter.

    If you read the entire paragraph that Jan selectively snipped, you should be prepared to back up
    your assertions.

    > Anth
    >
    > "Mark Probert-February 29, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Snip
    > >
    > > > Scientific proof or verificability of facts will *not* be required
    > > > in"misc.health.alternative",
    > >
    > > Again, Jan selectively snipped this from the charter and thus changed
    the
    > > meaning.
    > >
    > > Snip

  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > This is cool - people don't need to backup their claims, they only need to refer to the holy
    > charter. Anth

    <snip>

    If you're going to make a comment like that, why not turn it toward the "pro-alt" crowd and ask why
    their claims are so often lacking in any kind of "backup"?

    Mark, MD

  5. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Because I am selective? Anth

    "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > This is cool - people don't need to backup their claims, they only need
    > > refer to the holy charter. Anth
    > >

    > <snip>
    >
    > If you're going to make a comment like that, why not turn it toward the "pro-alt" crowd and ask
    > why their claims are so often lacking in any kind of "backup"?
    >
    > Mark, MD

  6. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:07:45 -0000, "Anth" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Because I am selective? Anth

    I think the more appropriate word is hypocritical.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> > This is cool - people don't need to backup their claims, they only need
    >> > refer to the holy charter. Anth
    >> >

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> If you're going to make a comment like that, why not turn it toward the "pro-alt" crowd and ask
    >> why their claims are so often lacking in any kind of "backup"?
    >>
    >> Mark, MD

    The best defense to logic is ignorance