Jan so stupid she thinks Normen Nescio is one person

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Fritz Wuehler, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. Normen Nescio is a name given on remailers. Scientology placed Jan on 24 hour newsgroup watch because she placed low on their test. Has zero talent to make it on her own so they stick her on newsgroups for the purpose of preying on families with children. Give Jan your wallet now.

    Tags:

  2. Rod

    Rod Guest

    Hey Fritz !
    Are you what they call a Nazi ?

    Cheers, Rod.
    "Fritz Wuehler" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    > Normen Nescio is a name given on remailers. Scientology placed Jan on 24

    hour newsgroup watch because she placed low on their test. Has zero talent
    to make it on her own so they stick her on newsgroups for the purpose of
    preying on families with children. Give Jan your wallet now.

  3. Godwin

    "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey Fritz !
    > Are you what they call a Nazi ?
    >
    > Cheers, Rod.
    > "Fritz Wuehler" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    > > Normen Nescio is a name given on remailers. Scientology placed Jan on

    24
    > hour newsgroup watch because she placed low on their test. Has zero

    talent
    > to make it on her own so they stick her on newsgroups for the purpose of
    > preying on families with children. Give Jan your wallet now.

  4. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Hey Fritz !
    >Are you what they call a Nazi ?

    Looking for like-minded people for the next bund meeting, Rod-Munch?

    >Cheers, Rod.
    >"Fritz Wuehler" <[email protected]> wrote in

  5. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hey Fritz !
    > Are you what they call a Nazi ?
    >
    > Cheers, Rod.

    Time to invoke Godwin's Law.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  6. You are late. I did it early today.

    "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Hey Fritz !
    > > Are you what they call a Nazi ?
    > >
    > > Cheers, Rod.

    > Time to invoke Godwin's Law.
    >
    > --
    > Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
    > |
    > |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    > | inconvenience me with questions?"

  7. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Markosito Probertosito" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > You are late. I did it early today.

    I didn't see your post until after I had made mine. Consider mine a
    seconding of the motion to invoke Godwin's Law.