Jan Ullrich: "I don't think justice has been done."

It's funny that when you get caught, some guys always feel better when others get caught and get the same treatment. No one likes a better or lucky cheater...

Justice probably hasn't been done, but shouldn't we all beleive in inosence until proven guilty. These days everyone is guilty no matter what.

Scotttri said:
Justice probably hasn't been done, but shouldn't we all beleive in inosence until proven guilty. These days everyone is guilty no matter what.
The media campaign (in Germany) against Ullrich was very aggressive and continued untill today (ofcourse less stories then in 2006 and 2007). Also until today: no official case from Swiss cycling, no case from state authorities. Only investigations. Ullrich was send home on June 30, 2006...

Scotttri said:
Justice probably hasn't been done, but shouldn't we all believe in innocence until proven guilty. These days everyone is guilty no matter what.

Innocent until proven guilty works for me. But, when I'm accused of doing something that I haven't done I'm fairly vocal and open to offering proof. Jan seems only be worried about making sure everyone is treated fairly. Maybe I'm reading it wrong...

tfstrum said:
Innocent until proven guilty works for me. But, when I'm accused of doing something that I haven't done I'm fairly vocal and open to offering proof. Jan seems only be worried about making sure everyone is treated fairly. Maybe I'm reading it wrong...
That's how I read it also - some riders in OP are going scot-free (and even have the gall to trash talk others), while others are persecuted.

TheDarkLord said:
That's how I read it also - some riders in OP are going scot-free (and even have the gall to trash talk others), while others are persecuted.
Yes that's what he meant.